LIFESTYLE ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
We are recruiting for an experienced, ambitious Account Director to join the Lifestyle team to lead global, European and local business across a range of high- profile accounts, including adidas, Reebok and Coca-Cola. We’re a culturally driven team, with specialisms in youth culture, streetwear, fitness and pop culture. Our work spans disciplines, with earned comms at its heart.
As an Account Director on the lifestyle team, you will be responsible for leading global and local business and ensuring that the work is completed to the highest possible standard and achieves the client’s strategic objectives.
You play a key role in the wider business and have commercial awareness and an understanding of our business and financial objectives.
- Deep interest in and knowledge of lifestyle culture
- Broad awareness of cultural trends across the lifestyle space, with a focus on fashion, music, sneaker culture and fitness
- Insight into forthcoming trends, including an ear to the ground on up-and-coming talent, drawing from insights to inform work
- A network of high-level relationships with key lifestyle media (both UK and global)
- An understanding of the lifestyle retailer landscape and the role that communications play in brand/retailer relations
- Impressive strategic and creative skills, overseeing the development of client campaigns from conception through to implementation and deliver
- Demonstrate strong skills across PR, social media and events activations
- Aptitude for new business and seek to develop new business opportunities
- Exemplary client management with the skill to build close client relationships, ensuring that you are viewed as a source of impeccable strategic, creative and operational advice
- Oversee and nurture other members in your team, fostering a positive team culture
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!