Immediate Start – Senior Account Manager – National Campaigns
We are looking for a confident experienced Senior Account Manager to support one of our major clients to support the development of a National Campaign.
You will need solid experience in how to run and deliver multi-channel programmes. You will be an intuitive problem solver, coordinating with the client and third-party agencies to ensure there is a clear end-to-end roadmap across multiple channels.
It's a mature environment that will allow you the autonomy to get on with the job at hand and trust that you know how best to deliver on behalf of the client. The end client is large with a complicated stakeholder landscape so your skills here would need to be crème de la crème to do well in the role.
Qualifications & Experience
- Need to be comfortable coordinating national health campaign
- Experience of National Campaign projects with multiple stakeholders and therefore able to know when to bring in specific experts in
- Production management experience in getting large scale projects live
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, marketing, design strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Strong technical and data systems knowledge
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A proven track record in project management and organization
- Resourceful problem solver
More specifically the successful candidate will be able to:
- Work with clients to agree business direction and priorities.
- Project manage that business direction through to completion in the agreed timeframes
- Hold the single overview of all the moving parts to direct workflows
- Hold the business owners accountable on work scope and creep
- Advise the business owners on how they can help unblock issues that may arise in the program
- Motivate, cajole and manage stakeholders to deliver the items for which they are accountable.
You should be a confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.
This is an immediate start – 3-month Fixed Term Contract paid as a day rate.
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!