About the role
The role sits within our consultancy team and is a strategy role with a specialism in qualitative insight.
This is a great role for those looking to use their strategy and qual skills in a challenging and exciting consultancy where your analysis will have a direct impact on the future direction of some of the world’s biggest brands.
The role is focused on being able to translate insight into strategic recommendations on a range of brand, experience, and innovation challenges.
- Set the overall direction of projects and take responsibility for inspiring thinking and delivery
- Lead strategic projects (innovation and brand strategy focused) with support from senior staff
- Extract insights from complex research, identifying the strategic implications and insights that inspire brand growth
- Write clear and inspiring debriefs and recommendations
- Co-facilitate workshops and debriefs
- Communicate with clients and actively build relationships across our existing clients
- Actively assists in winning new business and account development by identifying and creating new opportunities with clients
- Recommend and implement the ideal approach to help answer client challenges outlined in brief
- Contribute to proposal writing and business development
- Manage and take accountability for qualitative research aspects of project
- Conduct a variety of qualitative research methodologies including, but not limited to online communities, mobile ethnography and online and face to face focus groups and depth
- Identify ways to evolve and optimise Clear’s qualitative offerings, tools and techniques based on experience
- Project management, including costing, fieldwork management and client management
- Work across teams & geographies to deliver projects as required
Skills and experience
- Approximately 4-5 years’ experience in ideally in an innovation/strategy consultancy where you worked on innovation and strategy challenges and completed qualitative research
- A passion for strategy and innovation with a desire to take insight through to strategic implications
- Experience in delivering client presentations
- Project management and leadership skills–experience autonomously running projects
- A range of experience with different clients and in different sectors would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse problems from multiple perspectives and reasons potential ways forward, with a clear recommendation
- Experience of designing and using different digital methodologies (online qual, ethnography) over and above groups and depths is strongly desired
- Experience moderating groups and conducting depths
- Top notch organizational skills. Can anticipate client’s needs before they are articulated to identify opportunities/overcome issues before they arise
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- 26 days holiday a year
- Private medical cover & dental insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working with a balance of remote and office-based working
Clear is a global growth consultancy, specializing in brand, experience and innovation. Part of the M&C Saatchi group, over the last two decades we have grown into a £20M business of 90 people with offices in London, New York, Dayton, Frankfurt, Shanghai & Singapore.
We are a growing business with a diverse and highly experienced team with backgrounds in management consulting, client-side marketing, brand consultancy, insight, analytics and design. We have an extensive blue-chip client list including GSK, PepsiCo, Nestle, Disney and many more.
We’re a diverse bunch of smart, ambitious and creative people. We support and inspire each other with greatness, to realise our collective and individual potential. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative and inclusive culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility.
We are a results driven business who like to recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, weekly team connections, quiz nights, charity fundraising events and more together.
Clear diversity statement
Clear is committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working both internally and externally. We invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Clarity creates growth
To create growth through clear strategy
We use clarity to cut through complexity and generate growth
- Collaborative – We bring the best mix of talent to every engagement and partner with clients to ensure outcomes are feasible and actionable.
- Inspiring – We are a team of strategists, designers, researchers, thinkers, innovators and creators. We have feet on the ground in all major markets.
- Entrepreneurial – We embrace diversity of thought, brave thinking and creative problem solving. We face into our clients’ toughest challenges and move at their speed.
- Commercial – Our rigorous approach to everything we do ensures that our big ideas are not only innovative, but deliver real impact.
Clear EEO Statement
Clear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clear does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).