MANAGER, SEARCH AND SOCIAL
This is a permanent role on the Search & Social team, reporting to the Senior Search & Social Manager.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US?
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a search and paid social manager who can drive growth, handle multiple clients and projects, and is able to be the lead across accounts. In addition to this, you should have a keen eye for detail and be able to train junior members of the team
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Lead campaigns across social platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) and Search (Google Ads, Apple Search, etc.).
- Build and update optimisation reports and recommend opportunities to improve campaigns which drive growth.
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs (customer acquisition and ROI).
- Build a testing framework.
- Analyse data to spot key trends and report them to key stakeholders.
- Monitor data sources for new trends and business opportunities.
- Support the team director with new business.
- Tracking knowledge across web (pixels, GTM etc.) and app (MMPs)
- Line manage Junior Manager(s) and help guide their development.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE?
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills.
- A love for data and an ability to analyse a vast amount of data with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but is also a team player.
- Knowledge across social platforms and search.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
- This role is currently partly remote with the option to go into our office in the heart of Soho
- Being a part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies
- Full flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Opportunities to look after your health and wellbeing with Yoga and fitness classes
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!