NETSUITE TECHNICAL LEAD
M&C Saatchi Worldwide Ltd
The M&C Saatchi UK group implemented NetSuite in January 2018 across the UK group, and have continued to roll this ERP out across our agencies globally. Implementations are continuing throughout 2021 across Asia and Europe, leading to an increased demand for technical development skills within the Systems Team.
Our NetSuite instance is highly customised, to support complex business requirements, and is used by over 1,500 users globally. Several integrations have already been set up, with more currently being planned.
This role would be the main internal Technical Lead for our development and management of NetSuite – working closely with the functional team, managed services teams, and end-users across the group. A key area of development is improving performance in our instance, which this role would lead.
The focus of this role will be quite broad and flexible, with core responsibilities including:
- Managing and contributing to new development projects to enhance the functionality of NetSuite to business needs - design, develop, test and implementation
- Assist with new integrations – potentially including CRM platforms, Kyriba (Treasury Management System), Accounts Payable Automation platforms
- Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions – and when to customise
- Owning global performance assessment and improvement, working closely with developers in the managed services team
- Investigate and support planned and potential future roll-outs to overseas divisions, supporting their additional requirements
- Owning ad hoc development projects, and assisting with technical experience on functional projects
- Apply best practices and coding standards to new and pre-existing scripts and solutions
- Documenting devised solutions and end-user training
NetSuite experience – minimum 2 years technical experience
Demonstratable experience in all Netsuite script types (e.g. User Event, Suitelet, Map/Reduce)
Excellent communication skills, tailoring explanations to users’ knowledge
Experience working with varied end-users
Demonstratable experience of investigating and improving Netsuite application performance
Functional understanding of Netsuite core processes (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay) as well as financial processes
Strong problem solver – ability to focus on both global and detailed impacts
Ability to work independently, driving solutions and projects to completion whilst managing timelines
Experience with configuring and supporting integrations to and from Netsuite
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!