M&C Saatchi has an exciting new opportunity for the role of a Senior Digital Producer, working within the M&KE part of the business. We’re looking for a real team player who takes great pride in their work, working across a range of different digital production outputs and contributing to the wider project team. At M&C Saatchi, we believe in making change whether that be in new ways of working or creating new platforms for our clients to get to know the customer even better than before.
Our M&KE unit is an integrated team of production specialists capable of delivering everything from traditional brand advertising to CRM programmes to social content, digital platforms, products and services, web and app builds. We are based within the London Agency. We operate as a department of M&C Saatchi London, working across their accounts whilst seeking new opportunities with current clients. We also work to deliver digital projects in collaboration with our other UK group companies: Clear Strategy (consultancy), Re (brand experience design), and M&C Saatchi World Services (global & social issues).
This role is for an experienced Senior Digital Producer specialising in web and app builds. Working closely with the Client account teams, Tech UX, designers, our tech team (and clients!)
You'll be working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis across the life-cycle of the project whilst building relationships with agency teams, our clients, and stakeholders. Working from end-to-end on the project, working with different departments, ensuring all deadlines are set and met.
Ensuring all projects fall within brand guidelines and are Quality Assured then delivered to the utmost creative and strategic standards rigorously QA’d, tested and deployed.
You will thrive working across projects from initial client briefing through to launch. You will be well organised, resourceful and solutions-focused. You will be instinctively commercial and have a zeal for driving value for our clients and the agency.
Strong core project management skills are a must but your entrepreneurial energy and natural interest in digital platforms, products, and services, whether it be a waterfall or agile approach are of equal value.
You will need initiative, and be deft in leading a team or by working alone in integrated teams.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding helping to create responses to client briefs and RFPs, and co-creating working on new business pitches, treatments, and new proposals for existing clients.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace - and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely delivery exceeding expectations.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting and reporting against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- 5+ years of experience producing high-end digital ad campaigns, online content, web and mobile builds working in a specialist digital production role, working with UX architects, designers and in-house tech teams.
- Integrated skills – knowledge and interest in other production disciplines and techniques, if not hands-on experience for digital campaigns, social content and broadcast/film.
- A full understanding of processes and skillsets required to build digital platforms, products and services.
- An ability to ‘decode’ tech speak and clearly communicate technical processes to non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident in defining project approaches, and scopes of work.
- Integrated skills – great knowledge of other production disciplines and techniques, if not hands-on experience for digital, social and broadcast/film.
- A genuine passion for creativity and innovation – pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get results.
- The ability to think not just in projects but in partnerships, developing strong client, supplier and internal relationships.
- A true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams and disciplines.
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!