Clear is a global growth strategy consultancy with offices in New York, Dayton, OH, London, Frankfurt and Singapore that specializes in brand, experience and innovation. We believe that complexity and change, driven by consumers, trade and technology are the greatest barriers to value creation for our clients. The answer lies in clarity. We create growth through CLEAR strategy.
We bring clarity through a rigorously commercial mind-set and the belief in bringing inspiring strategy and creative to every client engagement. Our diverse and ambitious teams collaborate with our clients throughout the journey to identify and execute bold growth strategies.
What we are looking for
Regardless of role within our business there are certain qualities that help people succeed at Clear:
- Can do attitude – with a track record of getting involved and getting things done.
- Commerciality – a focus on the tangible client benefit and business relevance of our work.
- Clarity – in the way they communicate and express ideas (visually & verbally).
- Curiosity – a deep desire to know and understand more about our clients and our offer.
- Engaging passion – working with others with enthusiasm, passion and humor.
- Better together – working effectively as a team, collaboration at the heart of solutions.
- Challenge & creativity – constantly looking for new and better ways to do things.
The role is based in either our New York, NY or Dayton, OH offices. Consultants at Clear have the opportunity to work across a number of engagements – including brand strategy (positioning/repositioning, architecture and portfolio work), qualitative and quantitative research and insight work, as well as retail strategy, reinvention and design work. Clear has an excellent reputation for delivering creative and insightful consumer research that drives clear, concise strategy recommendations and ultimately, brand experiences. This is a role for those who are looking for a growth opportunity and want to fast-track their career; we are interested in passionate candidates who want to be at the heart of clients’ strategic decisions.
The primary objective of the role is to support and/or lead qual, quant and strategy assignments – ensuring quality in both the process and delivery of the work. You will work with the team to transform research and analysis into actionable strategic recommendations and creative outputs.
- Owns and manages projects and makes strong contributions to ideas and strategies.
- Extracts insights from complex research, identifying the implications and ideas that the insights inspire brand growth.
- Consolidates insights into clear stories.
- Understands bigger picture behind a client’s brief and the impact of trends and competitor activity.
- Aides in the development and execution of the entire quant research process (e.g., questionnaire design, fieldwork management, analysis/report creation)
- Manages qualitative research (such as consumer interviews and focus groups)
- Ensures seamless delivery of projects and client satisfaction - including managing timelines and project budgets.
- Builds good relationships with clients.
- Deliver compelling client presentations and experiences.
- At least 2+ years’ work experience in a brand consultancy, market research agency or marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience working on a range of types of quant projects, such as: A&U, Segmentation, Brand tracking, Concept testing, Discrete choice/conjoint. Or qualitative projects like focus groups, in-depth interviews, etc. The ideal candidate would have both quant & qual experience.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills required.
· Industry experience in one or more of the following is a plus: retail, apparel, consumer packaged goods, financial services, healthcare.
- Confidence in liaising with clients and presenting information.
- Proven project and time management skills.
- Ability to think laterally and creatively about problems.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- A natural passion for brands and consumer behavior.
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Medical, EAP. Dental, and Vision insurance options for employees and their families
- Annual Gym Reimbursement with Medical enrollment
- Health Savings Account with Medical enrollment
- Competitive paid-time-off policy based on tenure and seniority
- 401(k) investment options with matching contributions
- Mass Transit & Parking Reimbursement
- Employer paid Group Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
CLEAR Diversity Statement
Clear is committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working both internally and externally. We invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Clear EEO Statement
Clear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clear does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or citizenship status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring, and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.