Talent Manager / Agent M&C Saatchi Social
We are looking for an experienced talent manager to oversee an exciting and in-demand list of talent. The ideal candidate will be an expert in the world of social-first talent and will have experience gained from already working in the industry either in a similar role or working for a brand closely covering talent-led strategy and comms.
This role requires a talent first approach from a real team player who is able to operate closely alongside other stakeholders to help deliver both talent strategy and company vision. High levels of organisation, negotiation, and motivation are required along with a passion for the wider industry as well as the influencer first talent space.
The position will report to the Head of Talent.
Talent Manager Skills & Responsibilities:
- Working with a successful roster of digital first talent in line with vision and strategy of M&CSS
- Utilising experience and network of industry contacts to deliver exciting new job opportunities across your own list as well as more broadly
- Proactive and capable of building strong relationships with our existing and new industry contacts
- Manage deal processes with appropriate third parties, overseeing every deal for the talent list, alongside other stakeholders across the M&CSS team (as varied as booking accommodation, taravel, contracting process, brainstorming creative ideas etc.)
- Ensure the best possible deal for each project by negotiating contracts for talent with third parties
- Maintaining professional end-to-end communication with talent, other team members and third-party partners
- Event, shoot, meeting attendance
- Highly creative with experience of working closely with talent and other team members to achieve both immediate and strategic mid/long term goals
- Understand and have a passion for following up to date trends, topics and movements within the industry
- A deep understanding of how to gain the trust of, work and communicate with talent
- A keen eye for talent
- Professional, diligent, discrete and proactive
- Adaptable self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects and talent simultaneously, work under pressure and occasionally outside of traditional office hours
- Solid knowledge of and passion for the market, social media and the industry in general
- Experience working with various fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands
- Able to quickly build strong relationships internally and externally
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and collaboration skills
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a talent management/influencer marketing agency
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a Recruitment role! We are only considering those with experience Managing Social Media Influencers/Social Media Talent
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!