Part of the M&C Saatchi Group, at M&C Saatchi London, we believe in Making Change and placing the customer firmly at the heart of our comms, and we use this ethos in all our advertising from Brand TV through to CRM programmes. We’re lucky to enough to have a range of globally renowned clients who invest in our creative vision, such as PHE, NHS, Coca-Cola, Costa and O2. And while we’re a strong and tight-knit unit, we readily connect and work closely with our friends in the group.
Creatively and commercially, our business is only as strong as our people.
We believe nurturing the most eclectic and diverse teams of people and giving them freedom and responsibility is the best way, the right way, of attracting talent and meeting our clients' needs.
What's important to our people is important to us, and we know that change must start within.
That's why we've focused our commitments on our people – and our planet.
We are building a fair and equitable organisation, reflecting the global markets in which we operate placing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, (DEI), at the heart of how we plan and operate. But through action, not just words, we will continue to use our cultural influence to act as leaders, allies, and advocates for change. And we will continue to shape our business to reflect the diversity of the world we live and operate in.
An M&C Integrated Creative Producer lives at the heart of the agency. You’re a brilliant communicator, path-finder and problem solver. A true leader between all departments and know how to get the best out of people within the agency and the client. You’re a natural critical thinker who’s calm under any pressure and who’s willing to take on any challenge to make something happen as you thrive on it.
- Flawlessly manage any project from end-to-end (from initiation, definition, through to delivery.)
- Helping to define project scope, estimate and writing scopes of works and technical specifications whilst working closely with the project team in the creation of projects specifications and timelines.
- Developing relationships with all team members and clients across your accounts
- Educates account team and clients and manages their needs and expectations.
- Inspiring your colleagues and project teams
- Showing a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making
- Encouraging cross-departmental collaboration
- Be a reference point for expert creative production and project management advice and ensure the highest standards and best practices are maintained
- Foster great ideas and find the best delivery approach to support creative, while ensuring commercial success.
- Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable, and relentlessly work to find the best delivery solution within time and budget.
- Help to drive the agency’s creative agenda, contributing innovative production ideas that help make our work effective and famous.
- Ownership of project, proactively and appropriately managing project scope and resources to protect margin.
- You will work closely with the Business lead and Project Director to ensure project profitability and reporting this in the revenue meetings and end of project reconciliation.
- Management of suppliers, with support from Project Director, in creating, negotiating, and managing contracts and budgets.
- Monitoring approach has been outlined, based on the brief/ client requirements. Proactively seek out project risks and ensure clear mitigation plans and solutions are in place.
- Manage the project team and client’s expectations, partnering with the Account Management team, to make sure all changes (internal and external) are managed appropriately.
- Able to escalate project risks or scope changes to Project Director.
- Encouraging your project teams to follow process to ensure we run as efficiently as possible.
- Be the champion of your project team’s morale and ensure that strong working relationships are formed across departments, support your teams to be the best they can be - celebrate team wins, share team losses.
- You will be reliable and self-sufficient in developing new skills
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Manage the creative resource needs behind a project, working closely with the resource manager.
- Understand business and functional requirements of all projects.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Creative Production or integrated project management experience
- 2+ years CRM experience
- Solid understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
- Constantly able to demonstrate that you are on top of your projects
- Brilliant communicator, pathfinder and problem solver
- Able to think quickly and smartly under pressure
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
- Commercially minded
- Highly organised
- Quick learner and curious about new technologies and solutions
- Calm under pressure
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- Work in a collaborative way
- Excellent interpersonal skills