Creatively and commercially, our business is only as strong as our people.
We believe nurturing the most eclectic and diverse teams of people and giving them freedom and responsibility is the best way, the right way, of attracting talent and meeting our clients' needs.
What is important to our people is important to us, and we know that change must start within.
That is why we've focused our commitments on our people – and our planet.
We are building a fair and equitable organisation, reflecting the global markets in which we operate placing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, (DEI), at the heart of how we plan and operate. But through action, not just words, we will continue to use our cultural influence to act as leaders, allies, and advocates for change. And we will continue to shape our business to reflect the diversity of the world we live and operate in
We are looking for confident experienced Account Director to work to support one of our major clients (top 10 Telecom company) to support the build and development of one of the biggest and most complex customer programmes.
You will need solid experience of how to run and deliver multi-channel CRM programmes. You will be comfortable with CRM selection methodologies, predicative data models, CRM database integration, data base build and analytical modelling projects. Your will be an intuitive problem solver, coordinating with the client and third-party agencies to ensure there is a clear end to end roadmap across multiple channels.
It's a mature environment that will allow you the autonomy to get on with the job at hand and trust that you know how best to deliver on behalf of the client. The end client is large with a complicated stakeholder landscape.
Qualifications & Experience
- Need to be comfortable coordinating campaigns using selection methodologies, predictive data models CRM data base integrations, data base build, analytical modelling projects,
- Experience of big CRM projects with multiple stakeholders and therefore able to know when to bring in specific experts in
- Production management experience in getting large scale CRM projects live (knowledge of JIRA preferable)
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, marketing, design strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Strong technical and data systems knowledge
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A proven track record in project management and organization
- Resourceful problem solver
More specifically the successful candidate will be able to:
· Work with clients to agree business direction and priorities.
· Project manage that business direction through to completion in the agreed timeframes.
· Hold the single overview of all the moving parts to direct workflows.
· Hold the business owners accountable on work scope and creep.
· Advise the business owners on how they can help unblock issues that may arise in the program.
· Motivate, cajole and manage stakeholders to deliver the items for which they are accountable.
You should be a confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.