ENTERTAINMENT SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, we connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. We deliver award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets.
M&C Saatchi / Sport and Entertainment are committed to creating diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants who meet the specific requirements will receive consideration for employment without regard to background or protected characteristic, under the Equality Act 2010. We celebrate difference in the broadest sense; rooted in our belief that diversity of thought is a creative necessity.
As a Senior Account Manager on the Entertainment Team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of the Ballantine’s x Boiler Room partnership delivering in two key areas:
1. Experiential and Partnership Management
2. PR/ Media Management
You are the central component in the team, ensuring the smooth running of all campaigns with the long-standing partnership with Boiler Room. You display strong skills in both managing up to AD’s, down to AE’s and across clients and partners.
Experiential and Partnership Management
· Plan, organise and manage events, including co-ordinating: venues, invitations, guest lists, press materials, managing suppliers and partners
· Work to ensure that campaign activations are delivered on time and within budget across multiple localised international markets
· Driving structure and content of quarterly global toolkits to outline activation plans
· Tracking and delivering activity and partnership to agreed KPIs
· Strong knowledge of media to manage relationships, especially in relation to the specific needs of your client
· Building and maintaining quality relationships with key media across all relevant clients
· Managing and driving rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features
· Continually monitoring media for all client coverage and articles of interest
· Keeping the client up to date on programme progress and key campaign delivery
· Counselling and advising on the direction of plans in line with brand values
· Proactively identifying opportunities for the brand across all channels
· Previous experience in Account Management, Experiential and PR
· Relationships with key Lifestyle media and partners
· Strong written document and presentation skills
· Experience managing and guiding teams
· Positive-attitude, proactive and solutions driven
· Music experience a plus
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
· Demonstrative knowledge of the moral, legal and business imperatives that drive DEI in companies
· Act as an ally to promote inclusive behaviours and support the work of the employee led networks
· Where there is agency to show willingness to offer constructive challenge to set boundaries in relation to inappropriate behaviour at work
· Act with empathy & sensitivity to all colleagues & stakeholders, irrespective of cultural background or protected characteristic, (Equality Act 2010)