About the role
The role sits within our consultancy team and focuses on triangulating insight across data sources to drive strategic recommendations for our client’s businesses and brands.
A key part of this role will be supporting our Associate Director, Strategy across projects in the area of brand strategy and innovation.
The role will involve leading and managing our vendors (including full service market research agencies) to deliver end-to-end research outputs that draw from different qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Given the size of the team, the role will often call for ‘hands-on’ involvement in delivering solutions.
This is a great role for those looking to work in a boutique agency with some of the smartest and most ambitious consultants. If you think you will thrive in a challenging work environment that will push you to think differently, stretch yourself and grow – get in touch!
- Manage and take accountability for projects – end to end under the supervision of the Associate director
- Contribute to proposal writing and business development
- Opportunity to develop and combine new and disruptive methodologies
- Extract insights from complex research, identifying the implications and insights that inspire brand growth
- Write clear and inspiring debriefs and recommendations
- Communicate with clients and build relationships across our existing clients
- Project management, including costing, fieldwork management and client management
- Co-run client debriefs and workshops
- Work across teams & geographies to deliver projects as required
Skills and experience
- MUST be a citizen or a permanent resident of Singapore
- Approximately 1-3 years’ experience in a strategy consulting agency or a qualitative research agency
- A passion for branding and innovation with a desire to take insight through to strategic implications
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in delivering client presentations
- Project management and leadership skills
- A range of experience with different clients and in different sectors would be beneficial
- Experience moderating groups and conducting depths will be a plus
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- 20 days holiday a year
- Private medical cover & dental insurance
- CPF if eligible
- Flexible working with a balance of remote and office-based working
Clear is a global growth consultancy, specializing in brand, experience and innovation. Part of the M&C Saatchi group, over the last two decades we have grown into have a global footprint with offices in London, New York, Dayton, Frankfurt & Singapore.
We are a growing business with a diverse and highly experienced team with backgrounds in management consulting, client-side marketing, brand consultancy, insight, analytics and design. We have an extensive blue-chip client list including GSK, Visa, McDonalds, Standard Chartered, PepsiCo, Nestle, Reckitt, Bacardi, Disney and many more. Check out our website: www.clearstrategy.com
We’re a diverse bunch of smart, ambitious and creative people. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative and inclusive culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. We like to recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development – but you have to take the lead and push for it!. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, weekly team connections. Other team activities that you suggest to build team culture are welcome.
Clear diversity statement
Clear is committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working both internally and externally. We invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Clarity creates growth
To create growth through clear strategy
We use clarity to cut through complexity and generate growth
- Collaborative – We bring the best mix of talent to every engagement and partner with clients to ensure outcomes are feasible and actionable.
- Inspiring – We are a team of strategists, designers, researchers, thinkers, innovators and creators. We have feet on the ground in all major markets.
- Entrepreneurial – We embrace diversity of thought, brave thinking and creative problem solving. We face into our clients’ toughest challenges and move at their speed.
- Commercial – Our rigorous approach to everything we do ensures that our big ideas are not only innovative, but deliver real impact.
Clear EEO Statement
Clear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clear does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).