M&C Saatchi / Sport and Entertainment are committed to creating diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants who meet the specific requirements will receive consideration for employment without regard to background or protected characteristic, under the Equality Act 2010.
We celebrate difference in the broadest sense; rooted in our belief that diversity of thought is a creative necessity.
- M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, we connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love.
- We are a creative company, not just a company with a creative department and so the onus of ideas will never fall solely on creative teams.
- We are committed to raising our creative standards and pushing ourselves to deliver effective, more inclusive, more awarded work for our client base which would be the envy of every agency in the world.
- We are sector specific but channel agnostic meaning we execute in every channel available from advertising to live experiences and need a team who think ideas first not format first.
- We operate a fluid team across our London & Amsterdam offices and this role will cover both offices and can be based in either the UK or Netherlands.
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTORS
We are looking to hire a creative team to come in and assist the management team in raising the standard of the creative offering of the agency whilst working on some of the best briefs in the industry.
The role will be equal parts leadership, concepting and craft.
Leadership & Management.
- Managing the more junior teams in the department, developing, motivating and coaching them.
- As the most senior pure creatives in the business this part of the role will also include working with account teams to push and develop their ideas along with setting the standard for excellent creative output across the agency. Working with us to make us better.
- The team will also spend a considerable amount of time working on briefs themselves. Often to crack the big creative idea that junior teams (both account and creative) can activate but also on ownable activations. This will be a mixture of client and pitch work for some of the best brands in the world.
- Ensuring ideas stay brilliant from page to reality by remaining involved in productions and ensuring our creative work is executed brilliantly. This will involve working closely with the design, account, experiential and film teams.
- Line managing creative teams in the department providing inclusive leadership, guidance and motivation.
- Deliver creatively daring, innovative and inclusive response to briefs across all the channels we work in, providing clear solutions to client challenges.
- Develop excellent relationships with the account teams in the agency and assist them in pushing for greater creative ambition and execution.
- Increase the creative standard across the business by showing a dedication to brilliant ideas and fantastic craft in execution.
- Work across multiple teams, clients and stakeholders.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Demonstrative knowledge of the moral, legal and business imperatives that drive DEI in companies.
- Act as an ally to promote inclusive behaviours and support the work of the employee led networks.
- Act with empathy & sensitivity to all colleagues & stakeholders, irrespective of cultural background or protected characteristic, (Equality Act 2010).