M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment: who we are…
We create change for brands by connecting them to audiences through the things people love – their passions.
We forge enduring connections between brands and people, through their love of sports, entertainment and culture.
We launched our agency 16 years ago with the belief that sponsorship should be as creative and effective as any other brand marketing discipline, and with the single aim of being the most creative agency in our space. This continues to be our driving purpose, supported by two further key principles of efficacy (proving brand and commercial effectiveness of passion marketing) and inclusivity (operating with the belief that diverse minds are fundamental to creative excellence)
We no longer define ourselves as a sponsorship agency – sponsorship is still at the core of our expertise – but we are sector experts and we define our sector as ‘passion marketing’. We have expanded that expertise beyond sport and entertainment, into lifestyle, hyper and micro passions. We help brands to connect to audiences by making them culturally relevant in these passions, through a combination of in depth understanding of fan communities and respective commercial landscapes.
Our vision and aspiration is to become the most inclusive, equitable and diverse agency in our space within the next three years. Please read our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion policy on our website
As a New Business and Marketing Manager you will be integral to the delivery of our marketing plan, helping to manage our reputation both internally and externally. New Business is the lifeblood of our agency and you will work with Senior Leadership to support with all new opportunities.
You will be relentless, curious and highly skilled at building relationships both internally and externally. You will be trusted to represent the agency accurately and professionally.
This role is a combination of new business and marketing responsibilities and you will be working directly into the SLT.
We are looking for a candidate, who is interested in comms and has knowledge on a number of important factors such as awareness of trends, knowledge of the big players and competition and is familiar with the landscape.
- Work with line managers to create and deliver of marketing plan
- Support with crafting and submitting agency awards and work with client teams to ensure our work is entered into relevant categories
- Develop and deliver digital content marketing plan for our agency channels
- Keep abreast of industry events and conferences support with organisation of all speaking opportunities
- Help drive Thought Leadership program
- Support with the organisation and delivery of key agency events
- Lead on creation and delivery of all internal comms to both the London office and the S&E global network
- Support with communication and collaboration within the Group in the UK and globally
- Drive marketing collateral development
- Manage reporting of new business activity through the pipeline and pitch tracker, ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Support with creds development
- Support with new business credentials, RFI submissions and pitch presentations where needed
- Help to drive a hungry new business environment amongst the agency
Skills & Behaviours
This role demands energy, polish and confidence. Your skills and behaviours will include:
· Having a can-do attitude. The glass is always half full, and you are the master of plate-spinning. You set high personal standards and lead by example
· Stakeholder management – You can work alongside and earn the respect of senior management, clients and creatives alike to make things happen
· You are a team player, happy to support colleagues at all levels, at all times
· You have strong communication skills across agency departments at all levels.
· You have brilliant attention to detail
· Your organisational skills are with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple workloads
· You are a problem solver
· Strong written, PowerPoint, Keynote, Word and Excel skills