M&C Saatchi Group - who we are
M&C Saatchi Group are a creative company of five specialist divisions, connected through data, technology & culture, to deliver Meaningful Change for clients.
Change that makes a substantial contribution to commercial growth and leaves a positive impact on the world, because there is no longer a choice between the two.
To deliver Meaningful Change we:
Navigate complexity with a deeper, more accurate understanding of people, culture and society
Create connections with a wide range of creative and technical capabilities
Lead value creation by identifying how and where creativity can unlock new value for clients
Our five core divisions are: Connected Creativity; Passion Marketing; Global & Social Issues; Brand, Experience & Innovation; and Performance Media.
How we work is based on two core principles – Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how we solve problems and how we build integrated specialist teams.
We are Headquartered in London, but operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
We are building a fair and equitable organisation, reflecting the global markets in which we operate placing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, (DEI), at the heart of how we plan and operate. But through action, not just words, we will continue to use our cultural influence to act as leaders, allies, and advocates for change. And we will continue to shape our business to reflect the diversity of the world we live and operate in.
Senior Project Manager, Global Operations
This role is based at our iconic office in Golden Square, Soho, but will be subject to our flexible hybrid working policy.
This is a permanent role on the Global Operations team, reporting into the Global COO.
What do you need to know about us?
M&C Saatchi Performance is an award-winning global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone to manage key strategic projects and to help consolidate management information for the global operations team, this involves working closely with the individual team leads (e.g. People & Culture, Technology, Data, Marketing, Compliance, IT). There are two key challenges with this role, firstly the continued development of the M&C Saatchi Performance proposition, ensuring our people, technology, data and compliance functions operate smoothly at scale, and secondly, to help develop the individuals across the team.
What will you be responsible for?
- Individual project manager practitioner responsibilities for delivering the largest strategic projects across the business including transformation.
- Providing support to the Global COO; creating reports, communicating updates, chasing company-wide projects and visualising projects status.
- Overseeing global processes and establish best practices, policies, and guidelines as well as taking initiative in adapting these to ever-changing organisational needs.
- Overseeing everything from budget implementation, staff hiring, training, and development, to ensuring regulatory code compliance.
- Working closely with Technology, Data, IT and In-house Counsel to ensure data security related policies and operational controls are working in tandem.
- Formulating, leading, and participating in global strategy projects to maximise efficiencies business-wide.
- Plan strategy and ensure goals are on track and being delivered to meet the company's strategic mission and vision.
What are the requirements of the role?
- 4+ years of coordination, project management or operations experience
- Prior practical work experience in a medium size, fast-paced agency is preferable but not essential
- Experience leading multiple projects/initiatives with limited oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience fostering positive, cross-functional working relationships with all levels
- Self-starter with willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done independently and as part of a team
What can you look forward to?
- We are adopting a hybrid working model, whereby you can choose working in our office in the heart of Soho or working remotely
- Being a part of one of the world’s largest independent advertising agencies
- Full flexible working with an early finish on Fridays
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Opportunities to look after your health and wellbeing with Yoga and fitness classes
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks