M&C Saatchi Group - who we are
M&C Saatchi Group are a creative company of five specialist divisions, connected through data, technology & culture, to deliver Meaningful Change for clients.
Change that makes a substantial contribution to commercial growth and leaves a positive impact on the world, because there is no longer a choice between the two.
To deliver Meaningful Change we:
Navigate complexity with a deeper, more accurate understanding of people, culture and society
Create connections with a wide range of creative and technical capabilities
Lead value creation by identifying how and where creativity can unlock new value for clients
Our five core divisions are: Connected Creativity; Passion Marketing; Global & Social Issues; Brand, Experience & Innovation; and Performance Media.
How we work is based on two core principles – Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how we solve problems and how we build integrated specialist teams.
We are Headquartered in London, but operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
We are building a fair and equitable organisation, reflecting the global markets in which we operate placing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, (DEI), at the heart of how we plan and operate. But through action, not just words, we will continue to use our cultural influence to act as leaders, allies, and advocates for change. And we will continue to shape our business to reflect the diversity of the world we live and operate in.
Delivery Manager, Data Operations
This is a permanent role on the Global Operations team, based at our London HQ, reporting to the Head of Product and working alongside Data, Legal and Process colleagues. The successful candidate will be supporting our highly talented leaders and their teams in EMEA, US and APAC as they continue to grow.
What you need to know about us
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who can oversee the delivery of our client dashboards, media reporting and other data projects, working closely with our clients and the individual team leads (e.g. Planning, Buying, Search & Social). There are two key challenges with this role, firstly the continued development of the M&C Saatchi Performance proposition, delivering market-leading outputs to our clients, and secondly, to help develop the individuals across the teams.
What you will be responsible for
- Business intelligence (BI) dashboards and data projects delivery : You have to understand client / business requirements and translate the need (including user interface, reporting capabilities etc.) to delivery team. Help clients and internal teams gain more insight from BI dashboards and other data projects (e.g. internal planning tool). Manage on-going delivery process, from requirement gathering, configuration, task delegation, progress reporting to final rollout, ensuring delivery as planned
- Team and stakeholder management: As the communication bridge between clients / internal stakeholders and delivery team (both internal and vendor), you maintain clear communication and transparency of development progress, risks, dependencies and blockers as well as manage the expectations of each party
- Process management and improvements: Working alongside our Agile Project Manager to streamline our dashboard implementation process and operations. Identifying and implementing automation. Create internal documentation for BI interface and our external provider for data aggregation and visualisation.
- Team building: Maintain team working efficiency and positive environment, encouraging self-organising teams and continuous improvement.
What are the requirements of the role?
- 2+ years of experience working in a media agency or similar environment,mobile and performance experience is a plus.
- Experience managing deployment of BI dashboards which combine data from multiple media data sources (Facebook, Google, Snapchat, The Trade Desk etc.), attribution (Campaign Manager, IAS, Kochava, Adjust etc.) and analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.) platforms
- Experience working with Data Science and/or Analytics Teams in an agile environment is preferred
- Sound knowledge of the digital media landscape, standard client KPIs and digital campaign metrics
- Experience in managing delivery of multiple projects at once
- Experience managing high-performing, distributed teams globally
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate delivery management tools e.g. JIRA
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach to problems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic data security and GDPR knowledge is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
What you can look forward to
- A recently refurbished office in the heart of SOHO.
- Competitive Salary, holiday allowance and extra time off at Christmas.
- Flexible working.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Birthday lie-in until 11am.
- Friday drinks and early finish.
We do it together: We want a friendly, supportive working environment, where every individual is encouraged to be themselves, speak up and have fun. We’re a small but mighty team and we care about each other.
We’re open: We’re transparent and honest, with our clients and with each other. We talk in straightforward, clear language and encourage giving and receiving feedback openly. We share diverse perspectives and knowledge across global regions.
We don’t stand still: We believe in the bold and the bright, the daring and curious. We’re forward-thinkers, driven by a collective desire to change advertising for the better. We’re not afraid to take risks in our commitment to improvement – we punch above our weight to make an impact every day.
We perform at our best: We give our people a high degree of autonomy – you get out what you put in and we help you perform at your best. We take pride in our work and we hold ourselves and each other accountable. You have our trust; we focus on output and allow you flexibility to deliver.