M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problem are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based, and operations spanning 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
Clear M&C Saatchi is a global strategy consultancy with offices in London, Frankfurt, New York, Dayton, and Singapore that specializes in insight-led strategy and design for brand, experience, and innovation. By helping clients embrace complexity and change, and delivering brand clarity, Clear delivers better outcomes and overall business growth.
Our way of working differentiates us – at Clear, we go all in. All in on passion, all in on collaboration, all in on impact. And when you go all in at Clear, you get the exposure, responsibility, and opportunities that will supercharge your personal and professional growth.
We’re committed to an ethos of excellence – championing, challenging, and supporting one another to stretch and grow. No egos here, simply a diverse group of brilliant, creative people working together every day to create real impact for the world’s biggest brands.
About The Role
We’re looking for a commercially focused Marketing Manager for Clear, a global strategy consultancy which forms part of M&C Saatchi Group.
This is a newly created role, you will report into the Chief Strategy Officer and will be an integral part of the creation and delivery of Clear’s Marketing strategy and plan. This is a full-time role based in London on a hybrid working basis.
- Brand Expression Management and Execution: Managing the development and creation of the brand expression across key touchpoints including website, social media, new business presentations, promotional materials, public relations and press, and event programming
- Content Management: Overseeing and managing the content production calendar by working closely with consultants and copy writers to develop, produce and execute key content including articles, thought leadership, perspectives, and press releases
- Take ownership of the UK media list – manage press releases and journalists relationship across key publications. Pitch in stories via email and phone
- Event Planning & Production: Working closely with new business team to prepare and execute successful events that we attend or host.
- Marketing Data Analysis: Examining campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc. to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of the marketing plan as assigned.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business where the opportunities are endless.
Given the impact this role will have on the Marketing offering across Clear, we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and strengths:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar marketing role (agency or in-house)
- Agency brand management experience
- Technical skills to manage marketing platforms (including; wordpress, SEO, email, CRM)
- Knowledge of and in touch with events, conferences and platforms relevant to our brand and industry
- Capable to direct content and ideas to production with efficient utilization of resource
- Social and profile building experience
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Global experience (Europe, UK, US focus)
- Cultural fit for Clear & excitement for this role
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and elective bens package with options including private healthcare, dental, gym membership. Carnaby Card, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing 11: counselling, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will have a vibrant development offer that sets it up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).