This is a fantastic new opportunity within M&C Saatchi Export for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be involved in the strategy and creative development on various accounts, playing a critical role in creative execution and delivery overseen by the BD on the business. You will work directly into the BD with this role offering strong advancement potential.
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problem are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based, and operations spanning 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
M&C SAATCHI EXPORT
M&C Saatchi Export is part of the M&C Saatchi Group. We are a small, multi-disciplinary team. Our work spans continents, which a strong stable of international clients that we service from London. Our clients operate across a wide range of fields. We have a particular specialism in destination marketing with clients including The Department for International Trade, Limerick City and County, the GREAT Britain campaign and The Bahrain Economic Development Board. We also work with clients including Thames Water, The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and Alexandra Palace.
As an agile unit. we bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the way we work with clients but with the benefit of drawing on the resources of the wider group to provide a full service offer.
About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team.
You will work across a number of exciting pieces of business. These include a key piece of business in the destination marketing field, encompassing foreign direct investment; working with a large UK Utility going through a brand transformation and a major new client win for a respected and high-profile tourism brand. These roles will give you the opportunity to take the lead on business, stretch your strategic understanding and be part of big changes for our clients.
This role will be a critical foundation to delivering on our clients’ needs. You will build relationships with clients, their partners and our own internal teams to provide campaign support on all preparation, production and delivery elements of this integrated campaign spanning, film, print, digital. The accounts will be fast-paced and require great organisation skills. You will work as part of an overall team, involved in the strategy and creative development, playing a critical role in creative execution and delivery overseen by the BD on the business. You will be supported by and responsible for managing an Account Manager. It's a mature environment that will allow you the autonomy to get on with the job at hand and trust that you know how best to deliver on behalf of the client. You will work directly into the BD on the account with this role offering strong advancement potential.
Given the impact this role will have we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills coupled with bags of ambition and initiative. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience and strengths:
- You’re calm under pressure and someone who’s willing to take on any challenge to make things happen.
- You are excited by thinking strategically and helping clients make the right decisions. You have a good instinct for creative work and what we need it to achieve.
- You will be an established member of the team who people can rely on to deliver.
- You are curious, ambitious, and motivated to create the very best work, every day.
- From the get-go build strong relationships with key clients and become their go to person. Work with clients and your BD to agree business direction and priorities.
- Project manage that business direction through to completion in the agreed timeframes.
- Support on the development of strategy and creative solutions, building a clear understanding of the broader strategy and participating in shaping individual project briefs with your strategist.
- Take an active role in how work is presented and the development of presentations, be able to discuss and deliver client feedback confidently to the team
- Campaign production and delivery lead, working in close partnership with the producer and trusted to deliver without close oversight – a safe pair of hands
- Responsible for managing timings, budgets and quality control. Hold the single overview of all the moving parts to direct workflows.
- Support on identifying and scoping client project opportunities
- Take the account manager under your wing and provide valuable oversight and support to develop their capability and experience.
- Motivate and manage stakeholders to deliver the items for which they are accountable
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of, and passion for, brand, marketing, strategy and how they impact business outcomes
- Production management experience in delivering integrated campaigns, international experience preferred but not required
- Strong digital experience
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A proven track record in project management and organization
- Resourceful problem solver
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and elective bens package with options including private healthcare, dental, gym membership. Carnaby Card, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing 11: counselling, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will have a vibrant development offer that sets it up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).