M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problems are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based. Our operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with a new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems, and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
M&C Saatchi London
M&C Saatchi London is part of the independent Group M&C Saatchi. We believe in Making Change and placing the customer firmly at the heart of our comms, and we use this ethos in all our advertising from Brand TV through to CRM programmes. We’re lucky to enough to have a range of globally renowned clients who invest in our creative vision, such as OHID, NHS, LNER, Costa and O2. And while we’re a strong and tight-knit unit, we readily connect and work closely with our friends in the group.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for the role of a Senior Digital Project Manager, working within the M&KE part of the business. We’re looking for a real team player who takes great pride in their work, working across a range of different digital production outputs and contributing to the wider project team. M&KE is an integrated team of production specialists capable of delivering everything from traditional brand advertising and CRM programmes to social content, digital platforms, products and services.
You’ll be an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager specialising in web and app builds. Working closely with account teams, UX, designers, tech team to ensure projects are accurately scoped, then delivered on time and within budget.
Working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis across the life of the project whilst building relationships with agency teams and necessary third-party suppliers for the longer term. Working from end to end on the project ensuring all deadlines are set and met.
Ensuring all projects are delivered to the utmost creative & strategic standards but also rigorously QA’d, tested and deployed. That the team work to best practice and having knowledge of accessible and inclusivity marketing.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — helping to create responses to client briefs and RFPs, working on new business pitches and new proposals for existing clients.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You establish what gets done and make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Meeting / reporting against monthly / annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a specialist digital production role, working with UX architects, designers and in-house tech teams.
- Integrated skills – a knowledge and interest in other production disciplines and techniques, if not hands-on experience for digital campaigns, social content and broadcast/film.
- A full understanding of processes and skillsets required to build digital platforms, products and services.
- An ability to ‘decode’ tech speak and clearly communicate technical processes to non-technical stakeholders.
- Confident in defining project approaches, and scopes of work.
- A genuine passion for creativity and innovation – pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get results.
- The ability to think not just in projects but in partnerships, developing strong client, supplier and internal relationships.
- A true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams and disciplines.
- Well organised, resourceful and solutions focused, thrive working across projects from initial client briefing through to launch.
- Instinctively commercial and have a zeal for driving value for our clients and our agency.
- Strong core project management skills are a must as is an entrepreneurial energy and natural interest in digital platforms, products and services, whether it be a waterfall or agile approach.
- You will need to use your initiative and work well in leading integrated teams.
What We Offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes minimum 25 days annual holiday, birthday day off, private healthcare, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing including subsided gym membership, inclusive bank holidays, tax free childcare and our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
#LI - JL1