M&C Saatchi – London
M&C Saatchi London is part of the independent Group M&C Saatchi. We believe in Making Change and placing the customer firmly at the heart of our comms, and we use this ethos in all our advertising from Brand TV through to CRM programmes. We’re lucky to enough to have a range of globally renowned clients who invest in our creative vision, such as OHID, NHS, LNER, Costa and O2. And while we’re a strong and tight-knit unit, we readily connect and work closely with our friends in the group.
About The Role
An M&C Senior Integrated Creative Producer lives at the heart of the agency. You’re a brilliant communicator, path-finder and problem solver. A true leader between all departments and know how to get the best out of people within the agency and the client. You’re a natural critical thinker who’s calm under any pressure and who’s willing to take on any challenge to make something happen as you thrive on it.
- Flawlessly manage any project or program of work end-to-end (from initiation, definition, through to delivery.)
- Defining project scope, estimate and writing scopes of works and technical specifications whilst working closely with the project team in the creation of projects specifications and timelines.
- Developing relationships with all team members and clients across your accounts
- Educates account team and clients and manages their needs and expectations.
- Inspiring your colleagues and project teams
- Showing a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making
- Encouraging cross-departmental collaboration
- Be a reference point for expert Creative Production advice and ensure the highest standards and best practices are maintained
- Foster great ideas and find the best delivery approach to support creative, while ensuring commercial success.
- Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable, and relentlessly work to find the best delivery solution within time and budget.
- Help to drive the agency’s creative agenda, contributing innovative production ideas that help make our work effective and famous.
- Ownership of project, proactively and appropriately managing project scope and resources to protect margin..
- You will work closely with the Business lead to ensure project profitability and reporting this in the revenue meetings and end of project reconciliation.
- Management of suppliers, with support from Project Director, in creating, negotiating and managing contracts and budgets.
- Ensuring approach has been outlined, based on the brief/ client requirements. Proactively seek out project risks and ensure clear mitigation plans and solutions are in place.
- Manage the project team and client’s expectations, partnering with the Account Management team, to make sure all changes (internal and external) are managed appropriately.
- Be the client’s delivery partner and escalation point, demonstrate and foster trust in our delivery capabilities.
- Able to escalate project risks or scope changes and looking for a solution with the project team.
- Encouraging your project teams to follow process to ensure we run as efficiently as possible.
- Be the champion of your project team’s morale and ensure that strong working relationships are formed across departments, support your teams to be the best they can be - celebrate team wins, share team losses.
- You will be reliable and self-sufficient in developing new skills
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Manage the creative resource needs behind a project, working closely with the resource manager.
- Understand business and functional requirements of all projects.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Creative Production or integrated project management experience
- Self-starter who can make it happen.
- Solid understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
- Constantly able to demonstrate that you are on top of your projects
- Experience of delivering digital platforms, programs and applications
- Brilliant communicator, pathfinder and problem solver
- Able to think quickly and smartly under pressure
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
- Art buying experience
- Commercially astute
- Highly organised
- Quick learner and curious about new technologies and solutions
- Calm under pressure
- Passion for cutting edge creative and innovation
- Client facing
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- Work in a collaborative way and have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and with all Creative Producers
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes minimum 25 days annual holiday, birthday day off, private healthcare, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing including subsided gym membership, inclusive bank holidays, tax free childcare and our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
#LI - JL1