M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problem are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based, and operations spanning 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
About The Role
As our Information Security Analyst, you wil support in all aspects of information security within the M&C Saatchi Group.
You will contribute in the selection and deployment of technical controls to meet specific security requirements, defines processes and standards to ensure the ISMS is maintained and meets ISO27001 framework, support in the continued accreditation of ISO27001 and CES+ and support in all other day to day security tasks.
Another crucial element of this role is being able to translate technical information into layman's terms, an example being a monthly newsletter shared to the wider group providing key updates and tips to ensure we keep our security incidents to zero.
You will report into the Information Security Manager.
- Support and maintain all security tools
- Keep up to date on the latest vulnerabilities and fixes
- Assist in the security awareness and culture within M&C Saatchi Group
- Assist in the coordination and completion of information security documentation and reporting
- Working with the information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to reduce risks and meet organisational requirements
- Assist with risk assessments and Business Impact assessments
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with the IT and IS teams to identify, select and implement technical controls
- Develop security processes and procedures supporting SLA’s to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained
- Research, evaluate and recommend information security related changes, including developing business cases for security investments.
- Support the relationship with third party security vendors
- Support maintenance and training for the ISMS in line with ISO27001, NIST 800-171 and applicable legislation e.g data protection act, computer misuse act, etc.
- Provide second/third line support and analysis during and after a security incident
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the tenants of information security
- Understanding of Industry Standard Information Security frameworks, such as ISO27001
- Strong understanding of Access control, role based access and Least privilege
- Implementation of awareness training and security culture
- Experience with SIEM systems
- Strong endpoint security tools knowledge
- Understanding of securing AWS and Azure cloud suits
- Understanding on securing Office 365
- Understanding of email security preferably with Mimecast
- Strong communication skills
- Strong business documentation skills
- Understanding of encryption techniques and encryption key management processes
- Understanding of baselining and best practices
- Understanding of securing, windows, Apple, and Linux based systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments
- Ability to work in fast paced
- Able to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Self-starter that can take a task and supply a strategy
- Project management, organisational skills
- Supplier engagement
- Strong interest in Information security and protection of informational assets
- Ability to keep a cool head in high pressure situations
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and elective bens package with options including private healthcare, dental, gym membership. Carnaby Card, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing 11: counselling, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will have a vibrant development offer that sets it up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).