M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problem are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based, and operations spanning 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
About FYND Media
FYND Media are a forward-thinking performance programmatic division of M&C
Saatchi Group company. Our mobile-native legacy puts us leaps ahead in the
hyperconnected age and our data-centric, ROI-positive approach, ensures we
lead the industry. We are multi channel programmatic division specialising
across omnichannel screens and upcoming formats such as audio and CTV.
About M&C Saatchi Performance
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency leading the evolution of media buying. We work closely with brands to grow and engage their customer bases through effective, measurable, and evolving media strategies. Our team are the minds behind the machines, the core of our business that provide the human layer of insight needed to deliver our outstanding results. We speak with clarity in a data-driven jargon-filled industry to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
About The Role
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Programmatic you will
work closely with the programmatic team based in the UK but be fully
responsible for supporting our global offices in driving programmatic
growth in the region
- Day-to-day, you will work alongside account teams to devise
and implement programmatic strategies, provide insights and
recommendations to improve campaign performance and make campaign
changes as required. Help not only plan campaigns but activate/optimise
campaigns on DSP platforms.
- You should expect to spend 70% of their time on campaign
management and 30% contributing to campaign plans and client
• Report and optimise live digital marketing campaigns.
• Take ownership of the reporting/analytical role.
• Analyse key data trends, transforming them into actions.
• Work on live and real-time digital campaigns from set up to optimisations using data led analysis.
• Obtaining invaluable insight into the programmatic/digital advertising industry and all its key stakeholders.
• Gaining experience in the planning and buying of media (programmatically).
• Thorough training provided on market leading programmatic technologies (DSPs) required for the role.
• Daily campaign analysis and campaign management (setting up campaigns, monitoring campaign spends, scaling and optimising performance).
• Regular interaction with the planning team and providing weekly, monthly campaign analysis. Helping in quarterly business review outputs.
• Actively research and learn about the ever-changing programmatic landscape to further develop knowledge to help in your role and discussions.
- A keen interest in media and programmatic
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and elective bens package with options including private healthcare, dental, gym membership. Carnaby Card, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing 11: counselling, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will have a vibrant development offer that sets it up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).