An exciting position has arisen for a bright candidate to start up the social media division of one the country’s leading talent management agencies.
This is a role ideally suited to someone who has strong experience in the social media sector and has preferably managed talent.
About M&C Saatchi Group
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative company that connects specialist expertise, fuelled by data, technology and culture, to help clients navigate, create and lead meaningful change. The Group operates across five core divisions: Connected Creativity; Passion Marketing; Global & Social Issues; Brand, Experience & Innovation; and Performance Media. Headquartered in London, operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, US, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia. M&C Saatchi Group’s two principles, Diversity of Thought and Brutal Simplicity of Thought, guide how they build teams and solve problems.
About M&C Saatchi Merlin
Founded in 2003, M&C Saatchi Merlin is a unique talent management agency guiding and developing the careers of respected individuals across multiple disciplines.
We continuously challenge and drive ourselves to create and discover the best and most lucrative opportunities available. Our reputation and contact base allow us to access key decision makers in the media, broadcasting and branding sectors.
Our depth of experience and knowledge, combined with total dedication, provides uniquely tailored management to strategically build successful careers.
Our reputation is built on what we deliver.
We aim to always be the most respected and committed talent management agency in the UK, transforming careers through creativity, insight and shared ambition.
We believe in partnership and transparency with our clients but most importantly delivering exceptional work always. We have a strong agency culture which identifies the meaningful impact and change we can implement. We acknowledge that in a creative industry we can have influence with who is represented and who is listened to, promoted and amplified.
Innovate. Create. Deliver.
About the role
Creating and developing the social media division. To maximize, build and deliver a full social media management plan for talent and deliver solid revenue streams.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Working as part of a team to manage the strategic careers of talent
- Creating individual social media plans for clients
- Delivering original and creative content ideas and ensuring high level service for clients
- Day-to-day support for talent across platforms
- Ensuring a robust pipeline of new business
- Excellent industry knowledge that can be shared with the wider team
- Identifying potential brand partners and the decision makers within organisations to be able to secure high level partnerships for talent.
- Researching and building top level relationships with new brands and nurturing existing relationships
- Identifying new trends and platforms and innovative ways of working.
- Experience working with talent on social media accounts
- Managing the company social media accounts
- Able to work autonomously and be strong in taking initiative and being proactive, while also being cooperative on group tasks
- Must be ambitious and driven to ensure the growth of the division. Key KPIs will be set.
- Able to work in a target and deadline driven environment
- Interest in and knowledge of sport, fashion, entertainment and the wider broadcast and media landscape
- Able to think strategically and understand the long-term impact of short-term decisions on talent
- High quality written skills including spelling and grammar
- Discretion and confidentiality essential
We have a strong working culture and environment offering a variety of benefits. We were recently awarded first place for ‘Best Workplaces for Women’. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-bonded, friendly team who love to work hard and achieve results. If you have got what it takes, apply now.
What you'll get
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary, bonus potential and a benefits package which includes private healthcare, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing including subsided gym membership, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays, learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).