SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - ENTERTAINMENT
This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning team. We’re looking for either a Senior Account Manager looking for a promotion or an Account Director. The candidate will have strong PR experience with music clients and big brands to work across PR brand activation initiatives.
M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, we connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. We deliver award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands in the UK, within individual markets and globally.
M&C Saatchi / Sport and Entertainment are committed to creating diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants who meet the specific requirements will receive consideration for employment without regard to background or protected characteristic, under the Equality Act 2010. We celebrate difference in the broadest sense; rooted in our belief that diversity of thought is a creative necessity.
About The Role
This is a new role working with a blue-chip client and partnering with some of the biggest music brands in the world. You’ll be an intrinsic part of the team enabling us to deliver exceptional work.
You’ll have a very strong PR background working across brand activations, events, experiential, social. You’ll have a strong strategic planning background, project and team management and music industry partnership know how, alongside a proven track record of steering and leading clients to successful outcomes.
As a Senior Account Manager/Account Director on the Entertainment Team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of two entertainment partnership accounts which include:
- PR/Media Management
- Campaign, Experiential and Partnership Management
- Strategic Planning and Toolkit Development
- Team and Client Management
You are the central component in the team, reporting into our Senior Account Director ensuring the smooth running of all campaigns with the long-standing partnerships. You display strong skills in both managing up to BDs down to AMs, AEs and across clients and partners.
Campaign, Experiential and Partnership Management:
- Plan, organise and manage events, including co-ordinating: venues, invitations, guest lists, press materials, managing suppliers and partners
- Work to ensure that campaign activations are delivered on time and within budget across multiple localised international markets
- Driving structure and content of toolkits / partnership briefs to outline activation plans
- Tracking and delivering activity and partnership to agreed KPIs
- Strong knowledge of media to manage relationships, especially in relation to the specific needs of your client
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with key media across all relevant clients
- Managing and driving rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features
- Continually monitoring media for all client coverage and articles of interest
Strategic Planning and Toolkit Development:
- Build from learnings, insights and research to develop strategic direction and development for year-on-year artistic partnerships
- Development of campaign platform and key messaging to drive cohesion in partnership and plans globally for local markets to adapt and execute
- Manage development of global toolkit to share with local markets and evaluate proposed local market plans
Client & Project Management:
- Leading client meetings to ensure efficient and constructive
- Keeping the client up to date on programme progress and key campaign delivery
- Counselling and advising on the direction of plans in line with brand values
- Proactively identifying opportunities for the brand across all channels
- Have a full understanding of finances including forecasting for new projects and managing large budgets for fee and cost
- Lead internal meetings, assigning day-to-day account tasks and ensuring delivering to deadlines
- Resource projects accordingly with clear roles and responsibilities without over servicing
- Ensure team following processes
- An approachable source of knowledge for your team members, providing sound advice and direction
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes private healthcare, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing including subsided gym membership, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).