SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - CX/DIGITAL FOCUS - CLEAR UK
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Graphic Designer for Clear, a global strategy consultancy which forms part of M&C Saatchi Group. This role will report into the Executive Creative Director and will lead on the creation and delivery of design across brand, experience and innovation projects with a concentration in digital experiences. This is a full-time role based in London on a hybrid working basis.
About M&C Saatchi Group
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
Clear M&C Saatchi is a global strategy consultancy with offices in London, Frankfurt, New York, Dayton, and Singapore that specialises in insight-led strategy and design for brand, experience, and innovation. By helping clients embrace complexity and change, and delivering brand clarity, Clear delivers better outcomes and overall business growth.
Our way of working differentiates us – at Clear, we go all in. All in on passion, all in on collaboration, all in on impact. And when you go all in at Clear, you get the exposure, responsibility, and opportunities that will supercharge your personal and professional growth.
We’re committed to an ethos of excellence – championing, challenging, and supporting one another to stretch and grow. No egos here, simply a diverse group of brilliant, creative people working together every day to create real impact for the world’s biggest brands.
- Collaborative – We bring the best mix of talent to every engagement and partner with clients to ensure outcomes are feasible and actionable.
- Inspiring – We are a team of strategists, designers, researchers, thinkers, innovators, and creators. We have feet on the ground in all major markets.
- Entrepreneurial – We embrace diversity of thought, brave thinking and creative problem solving. We face into our clients’ toughest challenges and move at their speed.
- Commercial – Our rigorous approach to everything we do ensures that our big ideas are not only innovative but deliver real impact
About the Role
Great design has always been at the heart of our offer and is a crucial component of our ability to deliver growth strategies that have clear impact. Design helps us deliver strategies that cut through because they’re truly inspiring and brilliantly simple.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented and strategic graphic/digital designer who is passionate about brands and customer experience and wants to be a part of helping to grow Clear’s business. This Senior Designer will be responsible for collaborating directly with senior creatives and strategists to deliver against client challenges while contributing to an inspiring and collaborative creative culture.
Outside of digital expertise, the successful candidate will have a broader understanding of multidisciplinary design and the ability to contribute meaningful visual solutions across outputs – from video to print applications to a retail store. Additionally, this person should be both a thinker and a doer: a person with vision, enthusiasm, energy, and integrity who consistently collaborates to deliver against high standards and make things happen.
Specifically, this role will focus on the following key activities:
- Develop innovative, strategic and cutting-edge design solutions across mediums from concept through implementation that translate, support and activate the brand or business strategy
- Ensure the output of our design work is of a first-class standard, supporting a culture of excellence, raising standards of quality and challenging people to push themselves
- Support senior design leadership on larger projects and directly manage and take ownership over small to mid-sized initiatives and client relationships
- Oversee production of deliverables while coordinating internal management and timelines
- Actively develop strong relationships with clients, the Clear leadership team, and with the other internal teams at Clear
- Create high-impact presentations with compelling visual and verbal storytelling
- Provide perspectives on design and brands for both internal discussion and client meetings
- Participate in the creative and strategic brainstorming process
- Delegate and direct work to supporting staff as appropriate
- Inspire colleagues with new technologies, processes and ideas
- Support internal marketing and new business initiatives
- Remain current and communicate industry trends and techniques.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business where the opportunities are endless.
Given the impact this role will have on Clear, we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and strengths:
- BA Hons or equivalent in Graphic/Digital Design or Visual Communications
- Minimum 4 years design experience with minimum 2 years concentrated in user experience, design strategy, or interaction design
- Proficiency in digital design software and tools as well as the creation of typical outputs such as experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, high fidelity wireframes, and UI/visual design
- Experience incorporating research in strategic design processes
- A willingness to broaden expertise to other areas of design while refining proficiency in primary abilities
- Multidisciplinary design knowledge with ability to design the optimal brand experience across omnichannel touchpoints
- Ability to quickly concept multiple design solutions and evaluate directions
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills with confidence presenting ideas that demonstrate strategic design thinking
- A proven team player, driven by delivering results through collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays, learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).