We’re looking for a Senior Quantitative Consultant for Clear, a global strategy consultancy which forms part of M&C Saatchi Group. This role will report into a Director and will focus on using quantitative insight to drive strategic recommendations for our client’s businesses and brands. This is a full-time role based in location on a hybrid working basis (typically, 3 days a week in the office).
About the Role
The role sits within our consultancy team and focuses on using quantitative insight to drive strategic recommendations for our client’s businesses and brands.
Although a key part of this role will be the seamless delivery of quantitative research, you are expected to be able to make strong contributions to the strategic recommendations on a range of brand, experience, and innovation challenges.
This is a great role for those looking to use their quant skills in a challenging and exciting consultancy where your analysis will have a direct impact on the future direction of some of the world’s biggest brands.
Specifically, this role will focus on the following key activities:
- Seamlessly delivers core elements of quantitative research aspects of projects
- Writes consumer-friendly surveys to optimise data quality and clearly address client objectives
- Identifies insights from multiple sources e.g. qualitative research, quantitative data, trends, secondary data etc.
- Project management, including costing, fieldwork management and client management
- Visualises data to deliver compelling narratives and engage clients in the insights
- The writing of clear and inspiring debriefs and recommendations
- With senior support present key parts of client debriefs and facilitates parts of workshops (which will include innovation and strategic sessions)
- Communicates with clients and builds relationships across our existing clients
- Contributes to proposal writing and supports new business initiatives
- Works across teams & geographies to deliver projects as required.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business where the opportunities are endless.
Given the impact this role will have on Clear, we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and strengths:
- Experience in ideally a quantitative agency or strategy/ innovation consultancy where you completed quant and have had exposure to innovation and strategy projects
- Top notch organizational skills. Can anticipate client’s needs before they are articulated to identify opportunities/overcome issues before they arise
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse problems from multiple perspectives and reasons potential ways forward, with a clear recommendation
- Experience of using data analysis programs such as Q / SPSS
- An understanding of advanced analytics would be beneficial
- Previous experience of segmentation work is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in delivering client presentations
- Project management skills–experience autonomously running sections of projects
- A range of experience with different clients and in different sectors would be helpful
- A passion for strategy and innovation with a desire to take insight through to strategic implications
- Any experience on innovation or strategy challenges would be beneficial, but not essential.
- In addition, we are looking for someone who is aligned with our values.
About Clear M&C Saatchi
We are a global strategy consultancy with offices in London, New York, Dayton, and Singapore that specializes in insight-led strategy and design for brand, experience, and innovation. By helping our clients embrace complexity and change, and delivering brand clarity, we deliver better outcomes and overall business growth.
We have an amazing list of clients including, PepsiCo, McDonalds, Toyota, Disney, and Nike to name a few, for whom we deliver smart actionable outcomes that they can seamlessly integrate into their businesses.
Our way of working differentiates us – at Clear, we go all in. All in on passion, all in on collaboration, all in on impact. And when you go all in at Clear, you get the exposure, responsibility, and opportunities that will supercharge your personal and professional growth. Benefits to promote this way of working include individual development budgets, international travel, quarterly celebration days and a work from anywhere scheme.
We’re also committed to an ethos of excellence – championing, challenging, and supporting one another to stretch and grow. No egos here, simply a diverse group of brilliant, creative people working together every day to create real impact for the world’s biggest brands.
Our London office is based in the heart of Soho at the end of Carnaby street. We have a beautiful collaborative working space, roof terrace and a Deliveroo for the team every Tuesday lunchtime!
- Collaborative – We foster an empathetic culture of team work and understanding, sharing the foundational belief that diversity of thought, experiences and capabilities improves all outcomes.
- Holding each other accountable for bringing this spirit of collaboration to all we do creates personal, professional and business growth - internally and in partnership with our clients.
- Inspiring – We are a global team of visionary thinkers, innovators, storytellers and creators who understand the power of inspiring others with greatness.
- Our passion for our work means we foster the potential in one another to deliver something great through thought-provoking, brave solutions which lead to breakthrough outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial – We are ambitious, curious problem-solvers who believe transformative growth is borne from the combination of thinking differently and a determination to succeed.
- By acting with purpose and agility, we seize opportunities, uncovering new angles and finding unique ways to win.
- Commercial – We take seriously the responsibility we have to our clients and to one another to create value and drive growth.
- Our rigorous approach allows us to confidently connect the dots to develop smart strategies that are not only innovative, but deliver real impact.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 26 days annual holiday, private healthcare/Medicash & Dental, employer contributory pension, free emergency care for dependents and life assurance. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays, learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
About M&C Saatchi Group
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative company that connects specialist expertise, fuelled by data, technology and culture, to help clients navigate, create and lead meaningful change. The Group operates across five core divisions: Connected Creativity; Passion Marketing; Global & Social Issues; Brand, Experience & Innovation; and Performance Media. Headquartered in London, operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, US, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia. M&C Saatchi Group’s two principles, Diversity of Thought and Brutal Simplicity of Thought, guide how they build teams and solve problems.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).