MARKET PARTNER - CLEAR US, DALLAS-FORT WORTH
With a great track record of growth, Clear is looking to expand its US presence into the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area.
We’re looking for a commercially-focused Director to work with our US leadership team to establish and develop this new location. Ultimately, working with Clear’s leadership group to grow a local team, a client base and deliver the Clear offer in and adjacent to the market.
The role is based within the Dallas market BUT we expect significant collaboration with all of our global offices as Clear operates on a global resourcing model. This role will report into the US Managing Director.
About the Role
To deliver against our growth vision, we want to expand our footprint in the US in order to access more clients, team and opportunities. This is an incredible opportunity for a standout candidate who wants to be instrumental in helping to shape, differentiate and build an exciting and successful business. The successful applicant will have opportunities to progress further via contributing to the development of the Clear proposition and leadership of the US team as we continue to grow. We expect this office to deliver against Clear’s core proposition and offer - bringing clarity to clients most complex challenges.
To unlock this opportunity we need the right individual who demonstrates:
Entrepreneurial spirit: The ideal candidate will approach this unique opportunity with an entrepreneurial spirit. Embracing ambiguity, taking strong initiative, anticipating change, figuring things out and fostering relationships.
Natural networker: This person enjoys networking internally and externally and is energized by building relationships and fostering them for business growth.
Business development hunger: We want someone who loves to get under the skin of a client problem and communicates clearly how we can partner to solve. The drive to connect with clients and understands how to leverage the full offer at Clear.
A strategic marketing mindset: A broad understanding of the marketing process, landscape and a healthy respect for the value different disciplines bring. An ability to engage clients in the bigger conversation about growth.
True collaboration: Someone who can engage, inspire and positively disrupt their colleagues at Clear but also build deep, mutually productive relationships with the global team. Someone who lives by the ‘all-in’ and ‘no egos’ mentality of our EVP.
Deep curiosity: We want someone who isn’t shy about dissecting briefs and opportunities to challenge how things could be done differently. Someone who’s curiosity is infections and helps promote a sense of learning and desire to keep improving what we do.
Solid practitioner: Someone who understands the Clear offer and can put it to practice.
Communication skills: First class communication skills in both written and spoken form. The successful individual will be able to demystify the complex and bring clarity to the opportunity.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business where the opportunities are endless.
Given the impact this role will have on Clear, we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and strengths:
- Background: Experience of working in a consulting, brand or innovation strategy environment; client-side experience also welcomed
- Experience: Solid understanding of all aspects of business and brand strategy and product/service innovation and ability to deliver outstanding quality of work - with proven cases to demonstrate this
- New business: A proven track record of winning and developing new and existing client work and an extensive network of warm client relationships
- Thinking: Ability to understand brand and marketing issues from strategic, commercial and creative perspectives
- Passion: A natural passion for brands and consumer behavior
- Curiosity: The ability to think laterally and creatively (beyond the obvious) and inspiring others to do the same
- Creativity: Experience with architecting the appropriate solution to solve a client’s challenge or respond to a brief
- Collaboration: A proven team player, driven by delivering results through collaboration rather than alone
- Communication: Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Education: Degree in Marketing related field; MBA-preferred
- IT: Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint
- In addition, we are looking for someone who is aligned with our Values
We are a global strategy consultancy with offices in London, New York, Dayton, and Singapore that specializes in insight-led strategy and design for brand, experience, and innovation. By helping our clients embrace complexity and change, and delivering brand clarity, we deliver better outcomes and business growth.
We have an amazing list of clients including, PepsiCo, McDonalds, Toyota and Disney to name a few, for whom we deliver smart actionable outcomes that seamlessly integrate into their businesses.
Our way of working differentiates us – at Clear, we go all in. All in on passion, all in on collaboration, all in on impact. And when you go all in at Clear, you get the exposure, responsibility, and opportunities that will supercharge your personal and professional growth. Benefits to promote this way of working include individual development budgets, international travel, quarterly celebration days and a work from anywhere scheme.
We’re also committed to an ethos of excellence – championing, challenging, and supporting one another to stretch and grow. No egos here, simply a diverse group of brilliant, creative people working together every day to create real impact for the world’s biggest brands.
- Collaborative – We foster an empathetic culture of teamwork and understanding, sharing the foundational belief that diversity of thought, experiences and capabilities improves all outcomes.
- Holding each other accountable for bringing this spirit of collaboration to all we do creates personal, professional and business growth – internally and in partnership with our clients.
- Inspiring – We are a global team of visionary thinkers, innovators, storytellers and creators who understand the power of inspiring others with greatness.
- Our passion for our work means we foster the potential in one another to deliver something great through thought-provoking, brave solutions which lead to breakthrough outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial – We are ambitious, curious problem-solvers who believe transformative growth is born from the combination of thinking differently and a determination to succeed.
- By acting with purpose and agility, we seize opportunities, uncovering new angles and finding unique ways to win.
- Commercial – We take seriously the responsibility we have to our clients and to one another to create value and drive growth.
- Our rigorous approach allows us to confidently connect the dots to develop smart strategies that are not only innovative, but also deliver real impact.
About M&C Saatchi Group
Clear is the growth consultancy arm of the M&C Saatchi Group. M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical, EAP. Dental, and Vision insurance options for employees and their families
- Bonus potential
- Annual Gym Reimbursement with Medical enrollment
- Health Savings Account with Medical enrollment
- Competitive PTO policy based on tenure and seniority
- 401(k) investment options with matching contributions
- Mass Transit & Parking Reimbursement
- Employer paid Group Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- Paid Holidays and office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Early Friday finishes in the summer.
We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing, including;
- Flexi-working – 2 weeks per year where you can work from a remote location
- A $275 personal budget to invest in personal or professional growth
- Hustle Hacks – a platform to help small business side-hustlers benefit from the collective Clear brainpower
- Quarterly Celebration days to socialize, bond and learn together
CLEAR Diversity Statement
Clear is committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working both internally and externally. We invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
CLEAR EEO Statement
Clear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clear does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or citizenship status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring, and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).