Senior New Business & Marketing Manager
Senior New Business and Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious, strategic, determined, curious, and conscientious person to join the Growth Team as Senior New Business and Marketing Manager. We’re looking for a person who is passionate about the advertising industry with an entrepreneurial ‘make it happen’ mentality. In this role, you’ll be working directly with and reporting into the Head of Growth, working closely with the New Business & Marketing Executive.
ABOUT THE ROLE
M&C Saatchi London’s Growth Team’s focus is on driving revenue growth with current and prospective clients, and connecting to the Group’s specialist divisions to unlock better solutions for clients.
You will work with senior leadership across M&C Saatchi London on a number of initiatives including pitches, events, thought pieces, and new business strategy.
You will be integral to the delivery of our marketing plan, helping to manage our reputation internally and externally, trusted to represent the agency accurately and professionally.
You will be interested in growth, communications and have awareness of trends, knowledge of the big players and competition and be familiar with the landscape.
- Developing the strategic growth plan for M&C Saatchi London
- Identifying brands and marketers in motion and making meaningful connections with our brilliant leadership team.
- Helping keep track of connections with prospective clients and pushing conversations forward to feed the new business pipeline.
- Using existing interest and awareness of the industry to build connections, attend events (e.g. Oystercatchers) and refresh the Growth Team's knowledge on big trends and movements in marketing and advertising.
- Some of the day to day requirements include;
- Supporting with creds development
- Creating and updating case study templates to reflect our clients/prospects
- Supporting with RFI submissions and pitch presentations
- First pass submission of content required, alongside the pitch team, to identify where the new business team can support.
- Collaborating with multiple teams to deliver growth initiatives.
- Qualifying opportunities and making recommendations to the leadership team that surface through our relationship.
- M&C Saatchi London is very fortunate to work on behaviour change campaigns for NHS, The Office of National Statistics, Department for International Trade amongst others. You will need to become well-versed in the CCS Portal (Commercial Crown Services), previous knowledge or experience in this is welcome.
- Developing the strategic marketing plan for the agency, which considers how we elevate the agency story and leadership team in the right places at the right time.
- Promoting agency wins, new hires and great creative work.
- Considering initiatives we should take part in.
- Connecting with culture by bringing brilliant ideas to our clients that we can then create and share with the world.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business that prioritises people experience and development, where the opportunities are endless to grow and accelerate your career. Given the impact this role will have on the new business we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills coupled with bags of ambition and initiative.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and strengths:
- Experience of working in a new business and/or marketing role.
- Previous knowledge and experience of the advertising industry.
- Confident and comfortable operating within the responsibilities listed above.
- Passionate: about developing a career in new business and marketing.
- Attention to detail: a desire to put their best foot forward.
- Strong organisational skills: ability to prioritise and manage multiple workloads.
- Initiative: ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Emotional IQ: keeping teams up to date on progress, understanding time sensitivities and when to flag issues.
- Collaboration: with teams to share opportunities.
- Calm under pressure: stay calm and collected under deadline pressure.
- Communication: great written and spoken communication skills.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package with 27 days holiday with a day off for your birthday, private healthcare, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing and our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays, learning opportunities, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
ABOUT M&C SAATCHI LONDON
M&C Saatchi London is on a mission to create work that is talked about around the world. We are guided by two core principles that are central to everything we do:
- Brutal Simplicity of Thought – we are experts at understanding complex categories and businesses and finding a simple, effective way through
- Diversity of Thought – we bring together diverse views and minds to be more creative
We’re really good at getting to the heart of business problems; whether that’s taking pressure off the NHS when emergency rooms are way past capacity or using rewards to drive ATV for Costa coffee.
ABOUT M&C SAATCHI GROUP
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative company that connects specialist expertise, fuelled by data, technology and culture, to help clients navigate, create and lead meaningful change. The Group operates across five core divisions: Connected Creativity; Passion Marketing; Global & Social Issues; Brand, Experience & Innovation; and Performance Media. Headquartered in London, operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, US, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia. M&C Saatchi Group’s two principles, Diversity of Thought and Brutal Simplicity of Thought, guide how they build teams and solve problems.
M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Group company
- M&C SAATCHI LONDON
- Soho, London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Generous Holiday Allowance
On-site Subsidised Restaurant
Extensive Mental Health & Wellness Offerings
Cycle to Work Scheme
About M&C SAATCHI GROUP
M&C Saatchi Group was founded in 1995 and is now the biggest Independent creative agency group in the World. Founded on one core principle, Brutal Simplicity.
Senior New Business & Marketing Manager
Loading application form