We are currently looking for a Senior Media Strategist to join one of M&C Saatchi Group’s specialist divisions. This role will focus on developing communication solutions, to change knowledge, attitudes and behaviors in target audience groups across the world. The successful candidate will use multiple sources of research, best practice, and critical thinking to assist multiple client organizations in the pursuit of achieving their objectives.
This division partners with governments, civil society, academia, and the private sector, to work on the critical issues of our time, including, national security, conflict prevention, and sustainable development. We provide a fully integrated, end to end service, combining multi-disciplinary communications teams with subject matter experts, across the world. Our work is domestic and global, often affecting the most vulnerable in society, with international activity orientated towards conflict affected or developing countries.
- To lead the communications strategy and media planning using a PESO model for diverse projects in multiple countries
- To bring a rigorous approach to the development of media dissemination strategies in order to effect knowledge, attitudes and behaviors in target audience groups across the world.
- To use and champion multiple sources of research, best practices and critical thinking including bringing innovating media approaches into the business.
- To set an example within the agency in media strategy/management and digital communications to answer client problems by developing effective ways of working, tools and techniques and sharing them with the organization.
- To give communications strategy and media guidance to other members of the strategy and other departments as and where appropriate.
- To manage junior media strategists to working as part of the team to deliver results
- Proven experience working in a media planning or media strategy role, with intimate knowledge of the Latin American media landscape.
- Experience designing and implementing integrated media campaigns across a range of channels, including but not limited to; TV, OOH, radio, social, programmatic advertising and influencer marketing.
- To have a working knowledge of the pros and cons of earned media channels including social media, public relations and public affairs.
- Ability to craft and present simple and effective communications strategy and media plans designed to reach a target audience sometimes in hard-to-reach environments.
- Ability to work with messaging strategists and creative staff/partners to ensure the media and communication strategy creates the greatest impact with the resources available.
- Adept at managing multiple partner relationships including but not limited to media buying agencies, digital platforms, data suppliers and in country media consultants
What we offer:
M&CS offers a competitive benefits package including: 25 vacation days, 401k match, annual pay reviews, flexible working, and WFH opportunities. Salary is dependent on experience but ranges from: $150,000 – $190,000. All candidates must have the ability to work in the US; we are unable to sponsor any work visas for this role.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee and candidate information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).