We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world class Cape Town based Financial Manager to help us grow our group of operating companies to realize this audacious vision.
We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver who likes partnership & accountability as a way of being.
Qualification and Experience required:
- CA or equivalent
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
Seven key qualities we are looking for
- Advanced excel
- Intellectual curiosity
- Great communication, oral and written
- Ability to multi task and manage priorities
As a Financial Manager, you are responsible for providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff and broader financial team while maintaining the financial health of the organisation.
Finance Manager: MC Saatchi Abel & Dalmatian
- Monthly closing of books
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of forecast and budget
- Weekly Client Revenue tracker
- Preparation of management reporting packs, including variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly review of debtors, WIP & Creditor Reconciliations
- Working Capital and Cash Flow Management
- Ad hoc analysis for MD of the businesses
- Authorising of payments on online banking systems
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with IFRS 15
- Monthly review of VAT201 and EMP201 submissions
- Developing and managing new processes and procedures across a growing business to ensure compliance with external and internal policies
- Input into client fees
- New business pitch support
- Co-ordination of Audit & AFS preparation
- Ad-hoc analysis for CFO of Group