We are currently looking for an Junior Operations Coordinator to join one of the groups specialist divisions. We are looking for someone with the ability and willingness to be hands on within the smaller Ops & Finance team but also be able to provide a pro-active and efficient approach to the delivery of operational services across the business as required. It covers a variety of operational service support such as Office Space & Travel. The highest of standards are required.
This is a full time role based in our London office in Soho and requires someone to be in the office 4x days per week.
We would consider school leavers or graduates for this position. No previous work experience is required. Training will be offered.
- Maintaining and updating all staff registers e.g. assets, personal details, travel & training.
- Maintaining the company org chart for World Services.
- Assisting the team with onboarding/offboarding of staff.
- Assisting IT in managing our stock for staff.
- Ensuring stationery is fully stocked at all times
- Setting up meetings internally/externally as and when needed such as all company meetings, Speaker Series & other events
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up correctly for each meeting; AV equipment, rearranging furniture, reconfiguring of rooms
- Ensure the clear desk policy is adhered to.
- Undertake walk rounds of the office space identifying health and safety hazards actioning works and reporting them to the Facilities Management as necessary.
- Assist with locker maintenance and issuing to new staff
- Helping arrange summer and Christmas socials
- Be registered Fire Marshall & First Aider
- Assisting with the World Services nominated charity of the year
- Issuing company handsets out & ensuring T&C’s for all issued work phones are signed
- Managing company stock of work phones & handling maintenance issues
- Acting as social secretary for the Operations and Finance department
- Assisting with the coordination & planning of the Ops & Finance department bi-annual training sessions
- Supporting the Finance Director/Head of Finance in sending client/supplier contracts out.
- Assisting the finance team in reviewing their monthly Mimecast and Egnyte staff lists to ensure details are correct
- Maintain the office to a high standard
- Making continuous improvements to the office for the space and staff wellbeing
- Organizing & setting up internal weekly drinks
- Ensuring the kitchens are fully stocked and functioning at all times
- Excellent communication skills to enable engagement with senior stakeholders and to understand the financial impact of information received.
- Sense of responsibility towards the organization's reputation.
- Ability to work independently.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Experience in financial and operation systems.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (English).
- Proficient in all components of Microsoft Office (Outlook, word, excel, power point and spreadsheets), with a good working knowledge of Excel in particular.
- Attention to detail and proactivity in all aspects of the job.
What we offer:
A competitive salary and benefits package that includes 26 days holiday per year, pension contributions, private healthcare, discounted dental insurance, enhanced maternity/parental leave, plus a whole host of others including:
- Cultural stimulation allowance - £250 per person per year
- Half days off before bank holidays
- Emergency care days for dependents
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave per year to work for a registered charity
- Up to 10 days special emergency leave per year
- Season Ticket loan
- Payroll Giving Scheme
- Thursday drinks to unwind and socialize
- An annual Summer and Christmas party
- Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays
We also offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programs and the opportunity to participate in several active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee and candidate information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
No recruitment agencies please.