We are currently looking for a Senior Talent Agent to oversee an exciting and in-demand list of talent. The ideal candidate will be immersed in the world of social-first talent and will have experience gained from already working in the industry either in a similar role or working for a brand closely covering talent-led strategy and communications.
What you’ll do:
This role requires a talent-first approach from a real team player who is able to operate closely alongside other stakeholders to help deliver both talent strategy and company vision. High levels of organisation, negotiation and motivation are required along with a passion for the wider industry, as well as the influencer-first talent space.
- Working with a successful roster of digital first talent in line with vision and strategy of M&CSS
- 360 management of individual Talent list including but not limited to: sourcing new opportunities; fee negotiation; reviewing, negotiating and executing contract terms; ensuring talent are aware of their obligations; seeing through deliverables from the creation of content to the delivery to the brands; and gathering comprehensive insights from the partnerships to share with brands post campaign
- Conduct proactive outreach for partnerships for talent, as well as identifying other income opportunities. Including but not limited to: licensing deals, Podcast deals, Publishing deals, Broadcast opportunities and other
- Build and present persuasive arguments to talent
- Strategise and deliver forward thinking and comprehensive pitching proposals for incoming offers for the roster, considering needs such as the brands budget parameters and KPI requirements
- Provides expert advice and weighs in on complex decisions and problems that impact other teams or the company at large.
- Responsible for devising and delivering audit talent performance reviews for talent
- Responsible for attending meetings with brands & agencies and pitching the entire roster either independently or with other relevant team members
- Responsible for identifying and feeding into the process of signing exciting new talent to the company’s roster
- Event, shoot, meeting attendance
- Client Retention, ensuring best in class service and continued achievements for current client list
- Collaborate with the M&C network to foster internal opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Strong experience and industry knowledge
- Possess a comprehensive and influential network of industry connections across beauty, fashion & lifestyle
- Able to deliver a constant stream of new job opportunities across your own roster of talent as well as the wider roster
- Ability to maintain professional end-to-end communication with talent, other team members and third party partners
Passionate in being partly responsible for ensuring wider company objectives are met and accomplished
- Ability to effectively devise and deliver Talent strategy plans with both immediate and mid/long term goals
- Holds the skills and desire to potentially line manage other team member
- Possess original thinking and a keenness to contribute towards driving conversations within internal and external meetings
- Ability to manage up successfully and input into wider company objectives
- Understand and demonstrate a passion for following up to date trends, topics and movements within the industry
- A keen collaborator with ambition, passion, and perseverance
About M&C Saatchi Social
M&C Saatchi Social is a leading digital talent agency managing the careers of some of the UK’s most established content creators.
With a collective offering of over 30 million subscribers, M&C Saatchi Social specialises in predominantly female audiences within the core demographic being 18-34 year olds interested in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Our unique and creative approach to management allows our talent to work under our guidance across digital and social media content creation as well as building long term partnerships, collaborations, podcasts, broadcast opportunities, their own businesses and more.
The dedicated and experienced team here at M&CSS take great pride in fostering an environment of collaboration, support and success across the roster and, with a wealth of industry contacts at their fingertips, are able to deliver numerous commercial opportunities for our talent.
Our agency has a deep understanding of the social media landscape and a talent first approach ensures we maximise opportunities for our clients while strategically guiding them through their careers.
ABOUT M&C SAATCHI GROUP
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative company that connects specialist expertise, fuelled by data, technology and culture, to help clients navigate, create and lead meaningful change. The Group operates across five core divisions: Connected Creativity; Passion Marketing; Global & Social Issues; Brand, Experience & Innovation; and Performance Media. Headquartered in London, operations span 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, US, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia. M&C Saatchi Group’s two principles, Diversity of Thought and Brutal Simplicity of Thought, guide how they build teams and solve problems.
M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Applications Close: 27th February 2024
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES