Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Immersing yourself as a key member on the team, you will be at the core of the Information Security team, you will be preparing for security related investigation, as well as undertaking vulnerability and controlling penetration tests. You will also be responsible for evaluating Information Security controls, as well as ensuring that Information Security controls are followed throughout the whole business
• Demonstratable knowledge of the tenants of information security
• Understanding of Industry Standard Information Security frameworks, such as ISO27001
• Strong understanding of Access control, Role Based access and Least privilege
• Implementation of awareness training and security culture
• Experience with SIEM systems
• Strong endpoint security tools knowledge
• Understanding of securing AWS and Azure cloud suits
• Understanding on securing Office 365
• Understanding of email security preferably with Mimecast
• Strong communication skills
• Strong business documentation skills
• Understanding of encryption techniques and encryption key management processes
• Understanding of baselining and best practises
• Understanding of securing, windows, Apple, and Linux based systems
There will be a lot of communicating to both internal, technical members of the team as well as end-users who may not be technically aware. Also, writing of policy, reports and presentations, therefore being a strong communicator is vital to performing in this role: excellent written and spoken English a must.
As part of the selection process, technical ability and knowledge in the areas of cyber security, attacks and protocols will be tested.
+++ Previous, unsuccessful candidates will not be considered +++
Founded in 1995, we are an independent global network of best-in-class brand and marketing specialists dedicated to helping brands and businesses turn change into advantage.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The M&C Saatchi Group does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees, volunteers, subcontractors, freelancers, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us ‘here’.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!