About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us transform our overall marketing efforts in North America.
+++ This role is for our North American office therefore we can only consider those that are able to work in the United States without restrictions or those that do not require sponsorship! +++
Our goals –
· Increase brand awareness for Clear in the US market
· Drive significant increases in incoming marketing qualified opportunities via web and social platforms
· Increase the volume of marketing qualified leads delivered to the business development team
· Establish clear as a thought leader in the US market
· Support the expansion of our US footprint – geographically and into new industry verticals
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director and working closely with the Managing Director, CSO and Business Development Director in the US, you will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans in the US and globally.
- Digital and Physical Event Planning – owned and 3rd party: registration, execution, tracking and driving attendance and attendee communication
- Developing own fresh content, including market & brand perspectives in response to client briefs, and optimizing content produced by consultants: guardianship to bring a unique, clear perspective to market, aligned to our brand values
- Creating Collateral to support growth initiatives: event invitations, emails, promotional materials, landing pages, social media graphics, event programmes and more…
- Develop and promote Clear’s social media strategy, driving our brand presence across a suite of relevant digital channels to target audiences
- Develop US media list and press plan – manage press releases and journalist relationships across key publications. Pitch in stories via email and phone
- Digital/Social Campaign Management – proficiency in CRM, CampaignMonitor, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other SEO analytics would all be beneficial
- Manage and track impact of North America content, across owned and paid events, and digital, social and paid channels against business KPIs
- Provide Senior Leadership with proactive recommendations on how to optimize our marketing strategy, supported by objective management information
- You should be deeply organized, and outcome focused
- You’ll be creative and unafraid to suggest new approaches and challenge our thinking
- You should be comfortable managing multiple projects
- You’ll have the gravitas to hold your own in conversations and debates with senior leadership inside the business and with clients at events and awards shows
- You should have a working understanding of our industry, the challenges we help our clients to solve and the needs of our key audiences
- You should be confident to prioritise your own time and that of others to meet demanding deadlines
- You’ll naturally be an outstanding communicator, with an eye for detail
- You’ll be committed, driven and ambitious – for yourself and for Clear
- You’ll set the bar for others – and keep striving for better performance
- You’ll have a commercial mindset – looking to drive value from every dollar of your budget
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role (agency or in-house), preferably in a B2B environment
- A track record of creating and managing effective comms, digital, social, and experiential campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in using marketing data analytics and tools to inform strategy and demonstrate impact
- Strong event management experience on and off-line
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
Skills, experience and qualifications
About our business
Clear is a global growth consultancy, specializing in brand, experience and innovation. Part of the M&C Saatchi group, over the last two decades we have grown into a $20M business of 90 people with offices in London, New York, Dayton, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai & Singapore.
We are a growing business with a diverse and highly experienced team with backgrounds in management consulting, client-side marketing, brand consultancy, insight, analytics and design. We have an extensive blue-chip client list including Abbott, Lexus, GSK, PepsiCo, Nestle, Disney and many more.
We’re a bunch of smart, ambitious and creative people. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, weekly team lunches, quiz nights, charity fundraising events and more together.
- Medical, EAP. Dental, and Vision insurance options for employees and their families
- Annual Gym Reimbursement with Medical enrollment
- Health Savings Account with Medical enrollment
- Competitive paid-time-off policy based on tenure and seniority
- 401(k) investment options with matching contributions
- Mass Transit & Parking Reimbursement
- Employer paid Group Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
PLEASE RESPOND BY SENDING YOUR RESUME/CV TO CLEARUSCAREERS@GMAIL.COM
To create growth through clear strategy
We use clarity to cut through complexity and generate growth
- Collaborative – We bring the best mix of talent to every engagement and partner with clients to ensure outcomes are feasible and actionable.
- Inspiring – We are a team of strategists, designers, researchers, thinkers, innovators and creators. We have feet on the ground in all major markets.
- Entrepreneurial – We embrace diversity of thought, brave thinking and creative problem solving. We face into our clients’ toughest challenges and move at their speed.
- Commercial – Our rigorous approach to everything we do ensures that our big ideas are not only innovative but deliver real impact.
Clarity creates growth
You’ll need to be a fast-learner, quick to understand our business model and clients and confident in generating creative ideas. You’ll be well-versed in marketing concepts, principles, and tactics, confident enough to bring new ideas to the table and driven enough to deliver them. You’ll have experience across much of the B2B marketing mix – content, events, social, search, ABM and more.
CLEAR Diversity Statement
Clear is committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist community, both through our hiring practices and our focus on creating a culture and environment where diverse perspectives, ideas, and identities are valued and integrated into our way of working both internally and externally. We invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Clear EEO Statement
Clear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clear does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or citizenship status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring, and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines