M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problem are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based, and operations spanning 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
About M&C Saatchi Performance
M&C Saatchi Performance is a global digital media agency leading the evolution of media buying. We work closely with brands to grow and engage their customer bases through effective, measurable, and evolving media strategies. Our team are the minds behind the machines, the core of our business that provide the human layer of insight needed to deliver our outstanding results. We speak with clarity in a data-driven jargon-filled industry to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Performance has circa 250 employees globally across major hubs in EMEA, US, and APAC. Within the UK, Performance has offices in London and circa 80 employees. Performance is deeply proud of the investment and effort made to date in building a collaborative, progressive and agile culture – and recognises the need to continue to invest in a forward-thinking people strategy and a diverse, high performing culture that attracts and retains the best talent and offer plentiful opportunities to grow and develop.
About The Role
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Business Development team to grow the agency’s revenue. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, supporting all sales efforts, and promoting the agency’s capabilities.
Whether you have business development experience, or are fresh out of university, self motivation, positivity and the drive to bring in new clients to accompany our already incredible list of clients, we would love to hear from you.
- Generate and close new business opportunities
- Secure qualified meetings with senior decision makers and budget holders from brands in the digital economy
- Develop and maintain a prospect database
- Research and represent the company at networking events
- Create appropriate presentations to generate new business
- Write business proposals and any other sales material
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Maintain the knowledge digital economy
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- A solid understanding (or interest) of the digital ecosystem
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A strategic thinker who likes to problem-solve
- Excellent organisational skills
- Result driven with ability to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Highly numerate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
What can you look forward to?
- Competitive package with high OTE
- Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
- You’ll be working in the heart of Soho
- Social events which in normal times include wine tasting, sports days, and axe throwing, in lockdown they’ve varied from virtual escape rooms to virtual bingo
- Benefits ranging from Gym membership to Dental to Health Care
- Company networks including the parent, together, heritage, proud, and equals networks
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and elective bens package with options including private healthcare, dental, gym membership. Carnaby Card, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing 11: counselling, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will have a vibrant development offer that sets it up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).