Marketing & Business Development Associate
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE - CLEAR US, DAYTON
We’re looking for a commercially focused Marketing & Business Development Associate for Clear, a global strategy consultancy which forms part of M&C Saatchi Group. This is a newly created role that will report into the Global Business Development Director. This role will be an integral part of the creation and delivery of Clear’s global Marketing strategy and plan supporting all 7 of our offices. This is a full-time role based out of our Dayton OH office on a hybrid working basis (typically, 3 days a week in the office).
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Associate to support our overall marketing and business development efforts globally. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of our strategy working alongside a global team.
The overall goal of this role is to be a strong supporter in activating the marketing plan and driving new business activities through lead-generation, client acquisition and overall project conversion.
- Support marketing and business development leads in the management of the full funnel from building awareness to driving engagement to lead-generation to conversion
- Identify more creative approaches to lead generation, as well as developing more effective means to measure our BD/marketing efforts, e.g., Google analytics, social media mentions etc.
- Support the execution of the marketing plan to meet new business targets across different growth verticals and across Clear’s global offices
- Support senior team members in preparation and facilitation of key client meetings, pitches and proposals
- Actively manage marketing CRM platform of current clients and prospect contact information
- Work with creative team to create sales collateral to support growth initiatives: event needs, emails, promotional materials, landing pages, social media graphics, event programmes and more…
- Industry event support for planning, preparation, lead-generation and follow-up
- Assist and facilitate content creation and operations of digital/Social Campaign Management
- Assist in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business where the opportunities are endless.
Given the impact this role will have on the Marketing & Businesses Development across Clear, we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and strengths:
- Experience in a similar B2B marketing and business development role (agency or in-house)
- Degree in marketing related field
- Knowledge of and passion for marketing execution
- Technical skills to manage marketing platforms and channels (including: HubSpot experience is a must, wordpress, SEO, email, social)
- Ability to develop, deliver and manage content across key channels including Social Media, Events, Blogs, etc.
- Strong networking, prospecting and outreach capabilities
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Entrepreneurial spirit to create fresh ideas and the perseverance to drive these through to execution
- Confident in prioritising own time and managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Global experience (Europe, UK, US focus)
- In addition, we are looking for someone who is aligned with our Values
We are a global strategy consultancy with offices in London, New York, Dayton, and Singapore that specializes in insight-led strategy and design for brand, experience, and innovation. By helping our clients embrace complexity and change, and delivering brand clarity, we deliver better outcomes and overall business growth.
We have an amazing list of clients including, PepsiCo, McDonalds, Toyota, and Disney to name a few, for whom we deliver smart actionable outcomes that they can seamlessly integrate into their businesses.
Our way of working differentiates us – at Clear, we go all in. All in on passion, all in on collaboration, all in on impact. And when you go all in at Clear, you get the exposure, responsibility and opportunities that will supercharge your personal and professional growth. Benefits to promote this way of working include individual development budgets, international travel, quarterly celebration days and a work from anywhere scheme.
We’re also committed to an ethos of excellence – championing, challenging and supporting one another to stretch and grow. No egos here, simply a diverse group of brilliant, creative people working together every day to create real impact for the world’s biggest brands.
- Collaborative – We foster an empathetic culture of teamwork and understanding, sharing the foundational belief that diversity of thought, experiences and capabilities improves all outcomes.
- Holding each other accountable for bringing this spirit of collaboration to all we do creates personal, professional and business growth – internally and in partnership with our clients.
- Inspiring – We are a global team of visionary thinkers, innovators, storytellers and creators who understand the power of inspiring others with greatness.
- Our passion for our work means we foster the potential in one another to deliver something great through thought-provoking, brave solutions which lead to breakthrough outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial – We are ambitious, curious problem-solvers who believe transformative growth is born from the combination of thinking differently and a determination to succeed.
- By acting with purpose and agility, we seize opportunities, uncovering new angles and finding unique ways to win.
- Commercial – We take seriously the responsibility we have to our clients and to one another to create value and drive growth.
- Our rigorous approach allows us to confidently connect the dots to develop smart strategies that are not only innovative, but also deliver real impact.
About M&C Saatchi Group
M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical, EAP. Dental and Vision insurance options for employees and their families
- Bonus potential
- Annual Gym Reimbursement with Medical enrolment
- Health Savings Account with Medical enrolment
- Competitive PTO policy based on tenure and seniority
- 401(k) investment options with matching contributions
- Mass Transit & Parking Reimbursement
- Employer paid Group Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Early Friday finishes in the summer
This role will also be supported by several benefits related to our ‘Employee Value Proposition’, including individual development budgets, international travel, quarterly celebration days and a work from anywhere scheme.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Group company
- CLEAR US
- Dayton, Ohio
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Generous Holiday Allowance
On-site Subsidised Restaurant
Extensive Mental Health & Wellness Offerings
Cycle to Work Scheme
About M&C Saatchi Group
M&C Saatchi Group was founded in 1995 and is now the biggest Independent creative agency group in the World. Founded on one core principle, Brutal Simplicity.
Marketing & Business Development Associate
Loading application form