About M&C Saatchi London
M&C Saatchi London is part of the M&C Saatchi Group. We believe in Making Change and placing the customer firmly at the heart of our communications, and we use this ethos in all our advertising from Brand TV through to CRM programmes. We’re lucky to enough to have a range of globally renowned clients who invest in our creative vision, such as PHE, NHS, Coca-Cola and Costa. And while we’re a strong and tight-knit unit, we readily connect and work closely with our friends in the group.
Creatively and commercially, our business is only as strong as our people. We believe nurturing the most eclectic and diverse teams of people and giving them freedom and responsibility is the best way, the right way, of attracting talent and meeting our clients' needs. What's important to our people is important to us, and we know that change must start within. That's why we've focused our commitments on our people – and our planet.
We are building a fair and equitable organisation, reflecting the global markets in which we operate placing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, (DEI), at the heart of how we plan and operate. But through action, not just words, we will continue to use our cultural influence to act as leaders, allies, and advocates for change. And we will continue to shape our business to reflect the diversity of the world we live and operate in.
Account Handlers | Freelance
We are currently on the hunt for Freelance Account Handles. whether you are an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in contracts from 1 week up to longer term contract with integrated agency experience this ones for you.
About the Role
What you’ll do:
- Run and deliver multi-channel campaigns
- Coordinate and liaise with our day-to-day clients always keeping them up to date, not waiting to be asked
- Liaise with third-party agencies delivering our agency process end-to-end to fulfil our comms development
- Work with clients to interrogate and align briefs and creative feedback to align to business direction
- Project manage that business direction through to completion in the agreed timeframes
- Hold the single overview of all the moving parts for own workflows
- Understand business finances and retainer scope, and ensure finance admin is always up to date
- Advise the business owners on how they can help unblock issues that may arise through campaign delivery
- Motivate, cajole and manage stakeholders to deliver the items for which they are accountable
- Write clear briefs and emails detailing concise and relevant information
You have a problem-solving mindset, and a tenacity to try and find answers even if you don’t know where to look. Confident in your ability to build strong and trusted relationships, you are excited to be the day-to-day contact for key clients. You sweat the small stuff and care to get the details right. You are adaptable and flexible, yet comfortable following process. You are approachable, trustworthy, and enjoy an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment. This role offers lots of room to learn and develop, and your growth-mindset will see you make the most of this opportunity.
What you bring:
- Experience of following agency process to deliver a campaign end-to-end: picking up a comms plan, and briefing through creative, copy/design, development, and QC, whilst ensuring internal and client stakeholders approve at each stage; effectively and simply distilling what the brief is, clarifying any feedback and debriefing teams, through build and QC to ensure the communication is delivered smoothly and on time
- Experience of integrated projects with multiple stakeholders
- A proven track record in project management and organization with exceptional attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with strong verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A proven track record in project management and organization with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering a project on time, and demonstrable ability to adapt and update resource if timings move around
- Resourceful problem solver with enthusiasm to learn, and ability to present proactive solutions for day-to-day challenges
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing including subsided gym membership, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays, learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).