We are currently looking for an Account Director to join one of the groups specialist divisions. This role sits within M&C Saatchi World Services of M&C Saatchi Group. World Services is a specialist division of M&C Saatchi Group. Partnering with governments, civil society, foundations, academia, and the private sector, we work on the critical issues of our time, including national security, social justice and conflict prevention.
We provide a fully integrated, end to end service, combining multi-discipline communications teams with subject matter experts, across the world. Our work is domestic and global, often affecting the most vulnerable in society, with international activity orientated towards developing countries, and fragile, conflict affected states.
We have almost 250 colleagues globally based in the UK, US, Singapore, Australia, and Dubai working with clients across all corners of the world. We are deeply proud of our trusted, collaborative, and diverse culture. We also recognize our need to continuously grow and evolve.
- Managing the end-to-end creative process; strategic briefs, creative development, production, and dissemination
- Heading up a team of accounts team members, being responsible for their professional development
- Responsible for the financial management of the program
- Development of strategic presentations and briefing clients and senior management
- Experience in managing multiple productions (social content specifically video) · Experience in strategic communications
- Line management experience
- Experience in client communications and stakeholder management
- Experience managing social media brands/accounts
What we offer:
A competitive salary and benefits package that includes 26 days holiday per year, pension contributions, private healthcare, discounted dental insurance, enhanced maternity/parental leave, plus a whole host of others including:
- Cultural stimulation allowance - £250 per person per year
- Half days off before bank holidays
- Emergency care days for dependants
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave per year to work for a registered charity
- Up to 10 days special emergency leave per year
- Season Ticket loan
- Payroll Giving Scheme
- Thursday drinks to unwind and socialize
- An annual Summer and Christmas party
- Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer inclusive bank holidays
We also offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in several active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will be supported with all the necessary personal development required to set someone up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
All employee and candidate information is kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
No recruitment agencies please.