M&C Saatchi Group is a creative federation of companies who navigate, create and lead meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology and creativity, M&C Saatchi Group aims to unlock new value for clients and leave a positive impact on the world.
M&C Saatchi Group’s work is informed by two core principles - Brutal Simplicity of Thought and Diversity of Thought. Together they guide how problem are solved and integrated specialist teams are built. Headquartered in London, M&C Saatchi Group have circa 2,500 employees globally of which 720 employees are UK based, and operations spanning 23 countries with major hubs in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia and Australia.
M&C Saatchi Group is entering a new era with new strategic priority - to work in a more connected way. Across all businesses within the UK Group and globally, M&C Saatchi Group seeks to optimise talent, infrastructure, systems and processes and leverage the benefits of being a global company with a collective vision.
About M&C Saatchi Performance
M&C Saatchi Performance is an award-winning global digital media agency, connecting brands to people. We deliver business growth for our clients through effective, measurable, and evolving digital media strategies.
About The Role
We are looking for a Project Coordinator based in our office in Soho, you will join us in a supporting role working across our strategic project portfolio (including Global ESG roll out, GDPR updates, IT solutions, tools & platform negotiation, implementation and management)
As part of our Project Management team, you will work closely with a range of global teams to provide efficient, quality project delivery.
This is an incredible opportunity to gain practical experience by working on projects throughout their lifecycle on a global scale.
In the first 3 months, you will be supporting the Head of Strategic Projects with the budgeting, usage management and tracking across various platforms and tools, negotiating upcoming contracts and rolling Global ESG (Environmental, social, and corporate governance) projects.
Within 6 to 12 months, you will become an integral part of our new joiner onboarding, offboarding and rolling out Asana (project management platform) on a global scale.
- Budgeting, cost, and invoice tracking
- Negotiations and managing relationships with both new and existing platform suppliers, such as Slack
- Supporting the Head of Strategic Projects on projects and new platform roll outs
- Reporting on platform usage and uptake on a quarterly basis
- Responding to internal requirements with pro-activity, accuracy, and pace
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Ensuring accurate planning in place to complete works within schedule time allocated
- Day to day Project and Delivery process implementation
- Produce and Manage schedule of works for all projects
- Producing quarterly report on tools/platforms activity and performance
- Track and manage budgets
- Negotiate with suppliers and manage costs and renewal dates
- Update finance regularly of any new costs arising
- Set up new clients and tasks via our timesheets system
- A reasonable grasp of numbers – sufficient to accurately raise estimates, track budgets and manage invoicing
- Comfortable working with technology and updating digital systems
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- Strong work ethic, creative problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and business prioritisation with ease
- Highly organised
What we offer
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and elective bens package with options including private healthcare, dental, gym membership. Carnaby Card, employer contributory pension, life assurance and income protection. We also offer a host of benefits that support wellbeing 11: counselling, whilst our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion sees us offer learning opportunities around DE&I, targeted mentoring programmes and the opportunity to participate in a number of active Employee Led Networks and associated events. Finally, this role will have a vibrant development offer that sets it up for success.
The M&C Saatchi Group UK has pledged its commitment to create a company that values difference, with an inclusive culture brought to life through equity with an 18-month roadmap of business-wide activity across people, culture, industry and society. As part of this, M&C Saatchi Group continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which does not and shall not discriminate, celebrates diversity and bases all hiring and promotion decisions solely on merit, without regard for any personal characteristics.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).